100K!

Guys, we hit 100k! I don't know how to thank all of you for all you've done for me and this story, its so overwhelming and it makes me wanna cry tears of joy!

When I started this story, I was in middle school as an ameatur writer wanting to share what I had only been writing in notebooks before. I would switch books with my friends and let them read the ones I had created, coming to Wattpad was my next step and my confidence grew with time as I began to write here because I had all of you guys!

You would comment things like " You're and amazing writer," and it just made me feel so good about what I was doing, and it still makes me feel good.

Recently with my move to a new school I've been struggling to adjust, and it's been tough, but with Wattpad in a way its an outlet for all the things I cannot express or choose not to. So with this achievement, I feel like a found a diamond in the rough, you guys are my diamonds! 

So the chapters I've written for you will be posted here for the time being, until I can figure out a new title and book cover for the draft book of alphas little munchkin remake.

Make sure to comment and tell me what you think, after all I'm rewriting the story at this moment in time and I can take your opinions into consideration and change things.

Anyway I should have the chapters up today and tomorrow, currently in school as I post this 😂, but once again thank you all for the never ending support you have given me through the years.

I can't thank you enough-K