PROLOUGE ( REMAKE)

Lightening struck across the sky, echoing down the halls of the silent home. The wood floors creaked with the weight of a tiny girl who in her fear ran for the place where her angst would be put to rest.

Without hesitation, but a bit effort, the door soon opened into a dark room, as the eery light of the lightening struck again, the girl once again felt fear. Running, she reached the bed, pulling on the covers, hoping that the person who lyes in the bed would wake.

Once again, the lightening struck and with this the tears began to fall and a screech filled the night, it was then that the person she had yearned for awoke.

Disorientation was appearant, that is until he set eyes on the small girl who stood at his bed side. Softly he raised her onto the bed beside him as a crinkling of the sheets was heard.

The warmth that the girl had yearned for was soon received and she basked in a place of peace as she slipped back into a sleep without darkness.

And as the man who held the sleeping girl laid down once again to rest, he could not help but lay a gentle kiss on her forehead and wish for her a dreamless sleep.

A few single words resounded in the silent house, before the house once again held two sound , sleeping people, a wolf, and a lamb.

"Goodnight Layla, sleep well."