~Chapter 3~

~Doing this update just for animedragonlord for all their comments~

Artemis looks at the little dragon shocked.

"You just talked in my mind?" Artemis asks shaking a little.

The dragon blinks,'Yes I believe I did, by the way I must warn you I will grow in about an hour'.

"How fast are you supposed to grow?" Artemis asks looking for a piece of paper to write the new information down.

'I will grow to be as big as a horse in the next hour and then in about 10 hours after my first growth spurt I will be about the size I need to be for you to be able to ride me but, I will get bigger within time as I get older', the dragons says looking at Artemis.

"Wait, ride you?" Artemis asks stopping her mission in finding paper.

'Yes, you are of nordic blood. I can sense it in you,' the dragon says cocking its head.

"Nordic blood?" Artemis asks looking confused," This is all really confusing."

'I understand how it would be confusing, your ancestors rode dragons until the art was banished because a feral dragon had killed a child,' the dragon says.

Artemis nods. 'Now I have returned as Nesneth the fast one, and to clarify I am male,' the dragon says,'You are a dragon rider, to be exact I am the only dragon you are able to ride, the other female dragon is riden by the king,' Nesenth continues.

Artemis nods again," So what you're the male dragon and you need to find the king to get to the female to replenish your race?"

Nesenth nods,'I don't know how you found all this information out but yes.'

"I'm still confused on how since you just practically hatched that you know more about this than I do," Artemis says furrowing her eyebrow.

'I am connected to my ancestors memories', Nesenth says vaguely.

"Ah, I see but, I need to find you somewhere secluded before you grow and break my apartment," Artemis says going into the living room with Nesneth at her feet. She grabs her keys from the dish and bends down picking up Nesenth, who doesn't seem to like being picked up, and walks out her door.

When she gets to her car she opens the driver's side putting  Nesenth into the passenger's seat before climbing in and driving to the closest woods or secluded area.

She pulls into an abandoned amusement park and looks over a Nesenth,"Well this as good as I can do at the moment since I kind of live in one of the most populated cities ever."

'It looks suitable, now get me out of this going contraption,' Nesenth says.

Artemis opens the door getting out and letting Nesenth out," You know you act kind of like a dog," Artemis says.

Nesenth gives her a sharp look before going to a tent that seems to be still standing. Artemis looks at the tent a bright glow coming from it. Before a bigger Nesenth walks out,'I am finished.' the voice in her head more masculine than before.

"Why do dragons grow so fast?" Artemis asks.

'I do not know that information,' Nesenth says looking at her.

"Well, you are definitely not going to fit in my car," Artemis says looking at her car before looking back at Nesenth.

Nesenth snorts,'Duh.'

~Please vote and comment.~