~Chapter 9~

~I really hope you readers enjoy me updating a lot today, that's because it's the weekend and I have absolutely nothing to do. Tiamat above.~

After Artemis had finished laughing, Titus made her continue exercising even harder, with the supervision of the dragons of course.

"Now that we've finished running we need to see how you spar," Titus says arms behind his back his shirtless chest puffed out.

"Jesus motherfudging christ, Haven't you put me through enough?" Artemis says breathlessly.

'I think he is just wants to know that if he isn't there to protect you then you can protect yourself," Tiamat says.

Artemis smirks, she's got a few tricks up her sleeve.

"Now come at me and try to land a punch," Titus says.

Artemis fakes a left  and goes forward with her right fist clipping him in the jaw. Titus looks surprised, she had actually hit him. Artemis smirks but, next thing she knew she was on the ground on her back the air leaving her lungs. 

"Jesus," Artemis wheezes out.

"Never let your guard down," Titus says looking down at her.

"Not even if I punched the arrogance out of you?" Artemis says smirking.

"Very funny," Titus says raising an eyebrow.

'I thought it was pretty funny,' Nesenth says.

'Come on Titus you're getting weak,'Tiamat snorts.

Titus glares at Tiamat, while Artemis snorts in laughter again. Titus runs at her ready to knock her down again but, she dodges and he hits the ground.

"Holy cheese," Artemis says looking at her legs.

"Holy cheese?" Titus says getting up and brushing off.

"I'm trying to not curse, but I never knew I could move that fast," Artemis says.

Titus looks at Nesenth with a glare,"You helped her."

'I may or may not of lent you a little of my strength through our bond,' Nesenth says layghing.

Artemis smirks at him," Not so tough now,huh?"

Titus shakes his head finally noticing how late it was," We should head back."

"Yeah, I'm pretty exhausted," Artemis says.

When the castle came into view, Nesenth and Tiamat go led back to the stables, and Artemis and Titus head to the door.

Inside Titus leads her to her room," We'll start planning tomorrow." Then he left.

Artemis looked at the twin sized bed that was pushed against the wall, It had a white and silver colored duvet, with a mahogany side table next to it that held a white lamp. There was a book case on the far wall that held books about the supernatural species, convenient, she thought.

Artemis flops on the bed falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

~Dream~

"I'm coming for you dragonrider," a man's voice echoes throughout the room she was in. The room had nothing on the walls and it was empty, all white.

"Who are you?" Artemis shouts.

"I, my dear, am Apolloyon, and I am coming for you," the man says.

"Why?" Artemis asks.

"Because your a female dragon rider, which could only mean you're their queen, I want power and I'll get it just you wait, sweetheart,"Apolloyon says before everything disappears.