~Epilogue~

After Artemis had walked in Titus looked at her and laughed.

"What so funny?" Artemis asks putting her hands on her hips and raising her eyebrow.

"I followed you on Tiamat and saw what you did," Titus says crossing his arms.

"What? My boss was a dick," Artemis says shrugging.

'My rider I believe the eggs are hatching,' Nesenth says, Farah grumbles,'I wish you didn't share your mind with such loud creatures.'

Artemis grins,"It's time." Artemis runs out the door and to the stables, Titus follows her confused.

The eggs lay near Tiamat, Artemis ran over to them. Titus stood behind her breathing down her neck.

"Can you not?" Artemis said her eyes slitting.

"What?" Titus asked smirking.

"Don't breathe down my neck," Artemis says.

"Why does it bother you?" Titus asks.

"Yes-," Artemis is interrupted by a cracking sound.

The eggs hatched and they were both girls.

'Imogen and Ivana," Tiamat says looking at the blue and black dragons.

'Hi,' Two voices echo in Artemis's head. Artemis looks at Titus and it looks like he heard it too.

"They're so adorable," Artemis says picking one up.

"Now it's our turn," Titus says suggestively.

Artemis rolls her eyes, Nesenth snorts.

Artemis gets up,"Well, it's late and I'm tired."

Titus smirks.

~5 years later~

"Sera did you draw on this wall?" Artemis asks her four year old.

Artemis hears little feet run down the stairs.

"Yeah, mommy it's our famwiy," Sera says.

Titus walks in and smiles picking up Sera and throwing her in the air before catching her again. 

"Again daddy," Sera giggles.

Artemis glares at Titus.

"What?" Titus asks.

Artemis just points to the wall, where Sera's 'art' was. Titus looks down at Sera.

"Sera...," Titus says disapprovingly.

"What, daddy?" Sera asks grinning.

"You know what," Titus says.

"Sorry mommy," Sera says looking down.

"It's okay baby," Artemis says bending down and scrubbing the wall.

Titus sets down Sera and she runs off. Titus stands there and watches her.

"Stop staring at my ass," Artemis says.

Titus groans,"How do you always know."

"One, I've been mated to you for 5 years, two, I can feel it," Artemis says after she finishes cleaning the wall,"Oh and this will be happening more often," she says motioning to the now clean wall.

"Wait, because of Sera?" Titus asks confused.

"You'll see," Artemis replies with a sly look.

Artemis gets up and goes into the kitchen where Sera was banging pots and pans.

Artemis picks her up setting her on the counter,"Wanna make cookies with mommy?"

Sera nods excitedly. Artemis gets the stuff for cookie out and she begins making them. Sera puts her hand in the flour and rubs it on Artemis's face giggling, Artemis gasps before smiling.

"Hey, babe-,"Titus walks in but, is interrupted by a cloud of flour thrown at him. Both girls burst into laughter. Titus rubs flour away from his eyes and smirks at them,"It is so on."

Stories may have good endings but, that doesn't mean this is one of them.

~Finished...~