~Chapter 4~

'Agreed,' Nesenth says looking at her,'I can fly, you know.'

"Well, I would have assumed since you're a dragon," Artemis says looking at Nesenth.

Nesenth unfurls his wings and nods at Artemis  before suddenly flying up into the air,'I will have to look for a place to stay tonight.'

Artemis waves before walking to her car and getting in, she suddenly thinks, where would he stay exactly? She just shrugs he'll find somewhere, maybe in a forest although you won't find many of those in one of the most populated states.

~the next morning~

Artemis gets up and gets dressed before grabbing her keys and walking out of her apartment. She drives to the abandoned amusement park where Nesenth had first grown. Nesenth was standing in the middle looking bigger than he was yesterday,'Took you long enough'.

Artemis looks at him putting her hands on her hips.

'I am now big enough to ride so hop on, I have somewhere to take you,' Nesenth says laying down.

Artemis sighs and looks at Nesenth before getting a scared look on her face,"Really?"

Nesenth makes a sort of snort sound smoke coming out of his nose,'Yes, now get on.'

Artemis cautiously sets toward Nesenth before carefully climbing on. As soon as she sits down he stands up and unfurls his wings flying up.

Artemis let's out a sort of squeak before actually enjoying the ride to wherever he was taking her. 

'We are almost there,'Nesenth suddenly says,'How are you enjoying the ride so far?'

"This is so beautiful," Artemis says looking down.

'I agree although it would have been more beautiful back then because of how polluted the earth is now,' Nesenth responds.

Artemis looks at the clouds as they passed. All of a sudden they dive for the ground and she screams. Nesenth just laughs and twirls in the air.

"Hello, I'm still new to this so it's still incredibly scary," Artemis shrieks.

Nesenth gets closer to the ground and Artemis looks to see a castle.

"Where are we?" Artemis asks looking at the castle in wonder.

'We my rider are at the werewolf king's castle,' Nesenth answers.

"Ah, right need to replenish the dragon population, Wait werewolf king?!" Artemis says with a incredulous look on her face.

Nesenth chuckles.