~Chapter 16~

Nesenth lands in the courtyard at the castle.

"The good thing about you being a werewolf now is our bond will be stronger than if you were human,"Titus suddenly says.

Artemis shrugs, hopping off of Nesenth. Titus hops off and stand behind her. His breath fanned on the back of her neck making her shiver.

Artemis turns around and looks up at him, since he's like a giant compared to her.

"Ever since we met we've never actually had time to get to know each other," Titus says stepping closer, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah," Artemis breaths.

Titus looks down at her lips and leans closer, Artemis notices but doesn't stop him. Titus closes the distance between their lips and gently kisses her lips.

Titus pulls away before she could acknowledge the kiss. Artemis wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in for another kiss, this one more passionate than the other. Their lips move in sync, Titus nibbles on her bottom lip and she makes a weird sound, Titus growls possessively wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. Artemis ends the kiss, both breathing hard.

"Never thought you had that in you," Titus says smirking.

Artemis rolls her eyes and playfully punches him in the chest, Titus chuckles.

"So what do you want to know?"Artemis asks.

"Where you learned to kiss like that," Titus says looking at her.

"I've had boyfriends," Artemis mutters.

Titus raises an eyebrow,"How many?"

"About... 2, After the last one cheated on me I just gave up on guys," Artemis says.

"Have you had sex?" Titus asks.

Artemis blushes,"No."

"Good," Titus says suddenly picking her up and running into the castle.

After he puts her down they're in the kitchen. Artemis's stomach growls.

"When was the last time you ate?" Titus asks.

"I don't know with everything going on I don't really remember," Artemis says.

Titus shakes his head before asking the cook to make her some food.

After the food is given to her, she started gobbling it down very unladylike. Titus gave her a look but she just shrugged and continued eating.

"I think I know why you never got any boyfriends," Titus says.

Artemis rolls her eyes.

"Well, now you have one for keeps,"Titus says grabbing one of her hands.

~Kind of  a romance scene for Titus and Artemis. Thinking of putting Apolloyon in the romance race. Comment if you think I should or shouldn't and why. Please and thank you.~