~Chapter 14~

Artemis wakes up and feels sheets beneath her fingers.

"Ah, you're awake,"a voice says to her left.

"Who are you?"Artemis asked her voice sounding scratchy.

"I'm the royal doctor, Lynal," the man says pouring her a glass of water and handing it to her.

Artemis gulped down the water,"I'll go get King Titus."

Lynal walks out the door and returns about ten minutes later with Titus following.

"Did it work?" Artemis asked.

"Actually we don't know, all we saw was your bones popping in and out of place,"Titus says looking at her.

"Ugh, back to the drawing board," Artemis sighs sitting up.

"No! I mean I can't risk you getting hurt again," Titus says.

Brysen suddenly walks in,"Artemis never do that again."

"Like I'll listen to you,"Artemis snorts.

Brysen gives her a disapproving glare. Artemis rolls her eyes.

"Well, we'll let you get more rest," Lynal says shooing the boys out.

Artemis looks at the ceiling in boredom, after a few minutes her eyes start drooping and before she falls asleep she sees a dark figure in the corner of the room.

~Hours later~

Artemis sits up really fast hitting her head off something. She looks up to see Apolloyon holding his chest.

"What the fuck is your head made out of?" Apolloyon asks.

"It's definitely a skull dumbass," Artemis says narrowing her eyes at him.

"Babe I'm pretty sure I told you I'd get you eventually," Apolloyon says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Took you long enough to keep your promise," Artemis mutters.

"What was that?" Apolloyon asks.

"Oh, I was just saying how you're too late because I already altered my DNA," Artemis says not knowing if she was bluffing or not, herself.

"You're bluffing," Apolloyon says nervously.

"Ha, I wish I was but nope," Artemis says smirking sinisterly her eye glowing.

"What's up with your eyes?" Apolloyon asks looking at her closer.

"What?" Artemis asks putting her hands near her eyes.

'This is your wolf, I was just roaming the spirit world and then bam I'm shoved into a body,' A voice rambles.

"Holy shit," Artemis says.

'My name is Farah,' the same voice says.

It worked, Artemis thought.