~Chapter 11~

~This is a mystery character in the picture above, comment who you think it'll be. Love to all my readers.~

Apolloyon just looked at Artemis with a smirk.

"I knew you couldn't resist thinking your dreadful dragon was dead," Apolloyon says.

"So you lied, asshole,"Artemis says glaring at Apolloyon.

"Now I would like for you to come with me quietly," Apolloyon orders.

'My rider do you need me to kill him?'Nesenth says acting asleep.

"No," Artemis says answering both of them.

"Well you're going to come with me anyway, I will force you if I have to-," Apolloyon is interrupted by a loud growl.

Artemis feels arms wrap around her waist and she looks at Apolloyon and smirks.

Apolloyon eyes narrowed,"You were stalling."

"Duh, oh and he would have come eventually you made a servant announce that my dragon was dead," Artemis says looking at him as if he was stupid.

Titus growled at Apolloyon, who had an expressionless look on his face.

"Down doggy,"Apolloyon chuckles without emotion.

Titus pulls Artemis closer,"Leave Apolloyon."

"No, I'm sorry but I cannot leave until I take the queen," Apolloyon.

Nesenth decides to 'wake up' and he growls at Apolloyon who looks at Nesenth in horror.

"Fine, but I will take her when you least expect it," Apolloyon says.

"I won't let you touch her,"Titus says.

"You won't know when she's gone because all you have is the beginning of the mate bond, you need to finish it before you can find her," Apolloyon says chuckling.

"Or maybe if I joined his pack,"Artemis says looking at Apolloyon with determination.

"What, you're human you can't," Apolloyon says.

"Oh, buddy I was a scientist discovering the supernatural species, My big project was altering the human DNA, so far my experiments are working but I need a few finishing touches," Artemis says.

Titus looks at her surprised.

"You aren't done and I'll probably have taken you by then, so good luck with that," Apolloyon says disappearing into the night.

"I never knew you were a scientist," Titus says.

"Because you never asked, now I have work to do I need to head to my office and get my equipment, and I'll also be needing werewolf blood, saliva, and fur," Artemis says walking over to Nesenth. She gets up on his back and looks at Titus, who looked up at her.

"Don't get caught riding him in public," Titus says.

"He's a giant fudging dragon, the best case scenario is he'll have fans," Artemis says, Nesenth unfurls his wings and flies toward her office.

This should be good, she thought bitterly.

~Please if you can tell other people about my stories~