Chapter Six

Hey ninjas. Here is chapter six. I hope you like it. Macis lost hopefully shows on the side.

Chapter Six

"Where too?" I asked Josh as we pulled out of the parking lot for my loft.

"I have no idea. Why do we have to go anywhere?" Josh complained. I stopped for a moment (still driving), and thought.

"Becuase being alone with you is starting to get really awkward." I couldn't help, but snicker.

"Matt's the awkward one. I'm the fun, loving one." Josh grinned proudly.

I rolled my eyes. "Matt's just Matt, you're emotionally awkward."

"Oh really?" Josh callenged.

"Yes really." We both laughed at how lame we are. This is really weird because we keep fighting, but then we make up and everything is fine until someone says something, and the other person snaps.

I don't know why I keep doing this, but I want to be mad at Josh about that one night, but no matter how hard I try and can't stay mad. It's killing me!

"Didn't you use to live in a four-story back split before?" Josh asked randomly.

"I did, but it was too big with only one person living in it, so I decided to move into a Loft." I explained.

"Well, I like your loft better." Josh replied.

"That's only because you're used to like apartments and stuff."

"I think yours is bigger than mine." he said.

"I would agree, but I've never been to your apartment so..."

"That could be arranged." I looked over to see Josh smirking.

"Who would look after Stella's cat?" I asked him.

He was quiet for a moment to think. "Her friend... Harper I think it is."

"That's his name." I confirmed. We stopped talking for a little bit until I realized something.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

Josh didn't respond, he just turned to me and smiled.

I was completely confused. I honestly think Josh just asked me to live with him. Oh my god.

"So this is called the 'Dollar Store' but some stuff is like two dollars? That's fucked. Do people not know how to count?" Josh asked in completely disbelief. "I'm so fucking confused."

"Okay, some things are priced higher because they might be bigger and contain more of something." I tried to explain, but I confused myself.

"That's fucked up. I'm going to talk with someone who works here. Let's hope they're hot." he snickered.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "You're such a perv."

"You're just jealous." Josh shot.

"Am not!" I yelled.

"Defensive too."

"Ugh!" I stormed down a random aisle.

"Come back Maci." Josh trudged behind me.

"Excuse me, but could you not yell." a lady that works here asked Josh.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but my voice is naturally this high." Josh yelled to her.

"If you don't stop yelling I'm going to have to ask you to leave." the lady warned.

"Oh sorry." he replied quietly.