Chapter Eight

Hey my beautiful ninjas. Just want to tell you that irish202 wrote this chapter except for a couple paragraphs in the beginning and a couple paragraphs at the end.

I couldn't come up with anything so ingot her to write it. The full story is way longer sonomease don't ask.

Well I hope you like it cause I really do enjoy this chapter. It's my favourite of all mine. Lol

Love ya <3

~Sam

Chapter Eight

Ugh, I'm so bored.

I flopped down on the couch and kicked my feet up so they were on top of the couch, and my head is hanging off.

Why did Josh have to leave? Now I'm going to be bored all day.

How come Mike needs Josh anyways? It's not like they can record anything without Ian, but Josh knows how to play drums.

Ugh!

I got up and went to my TV to turn on the PS3.

I put in LittleBigPlanet. I absolutely love that game.

My little character looks like a ninja because I'm so pro.

"Haha." I silently laughed to myself. "Ninjas for the win."

I paused the game for a second to answer the knock at the door.

"Coming!" I called, as I ran for the door.

As I opened it someone tackled me.

"Ah!" I screamed. After the person had me pinned against the floor I got a good look at their face.

"Flynn!" I lifted up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey little sis." he laughed. Flynn's shaggy black hair now covered some of his face, but I still could make out his glorious dark brown eyes.

Flynn is my only sibling, but that is alright. He's the best big brother anyone could possibly have.

Whenever something wrong would happen; he'd always be there for me.

Flynn helped me to my feet. "So how come you're here?" I asked him, and this time giving him a proper hug.

"I haven't seen my favourite sister in like forever, so I thought that I'd come and hang out." he replied.

I placed both hands on my hips and cocked my eye brow. "Why are you really here?"

"There's a Knights game tomorrow, and I'm going to it because I haven't seen one for a long time, but I have no where else to stay, so I was wondering if I could stay here." he confessed.

I rolled my eyes, and replied. "Sure, but you're sleeping on the couch."

"Damn, and I was really hopping I could sleep with you." he laughed and grabbed his suitcase from the hallway.

I managed to laugh along, but to me that was a terrible joke. If only he knew what has been going on in my life.

Bad thing is, is that if he finds out about Josh and I- I'm going to be yelled at, and given the 'sex' talk, while he's putting a bullet in Josh's head.

"So who are the Knights playing?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Sarnia," he replied.

"Cool. Ha, remember when I used to love that team?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, because you thought that one player was hot."

"So I made you and dad take me to their games." I laughed.