Chapter Ninteen

Hey so here is chapter nineteen.

I am really sorry I haven't updated for soooo long, but lately I haven't been able to write or do anything. I dot know why I just can't. I don't have writers block either. This is just messed up.

Here is something short, an really bad, but I wrote it in ten minutes just to put something up. Hope you still like it.

Also: I got the One Direction CD. Thanks to ClaireRamsayTomo, the one that helps with my book Claire got me attached to them. Thanks Claire! Oh Liam Payne is fricken sexy! Just saying.

Love Ya<3

~ Sam

Chapter Nineteen

I awoke to the soft sound of Josh snoring. The clock read two thirty, but for some reason I was completely wide awake.

I did not want to go downstairs due to the incident earlier, but I was already getting super bored.

I decided to send a text to Stella to see how she is doing.

/Hey Stella/ -Maci

I really did not know what to say. Moments later my phone vibrated.

/Hi Mace, what's up?/ -Stella

I wanted to tell her the problem, but I did not wan to worry her. I decided against it anyways.

/I went for a family get together and Blaine decided to show. Josh now knows the real reason Blaine and I broke up. Help me :( / -Maci

Here we go, I am about to hear it all.

/Are you fucking kidding me? Maci I am sorry!/ -Stella

/It is alright, I should have expected this, and Josh needs to know the truth :S/ -Maci

/I guess so/ -Stella

Josh stirred beside me causing me to almost pee myself.

/I got to go. Talk to you later/ -Maci

I sent her the final message before sitting my phone on the bedside table.

I laid back down snuggling into Josh's arms who automatically wrapped his arms around me. I fell back into a deep sleep.

*Stella's POV*

What the hell is Blaine's problem? I never likes him, but I could not say anything to Maci because at the time she seemed happy. Way to go to Blaine for completely screwing that over.

"Stella you alright?" Ian asked rubbing my back.

"Ian I have to go back. Maci needs me." I said getting up off the sweet smelling grass.

"Stella come on. You are over reacting." he said, but scrunched up his face realizing what he just said. "Uh, I didn't mean that."

I could not help, but laugh. "It's alright Ian, I am not one of those girls."

"Okay, but seriously Stella, Maci is going to be fine." he reassured.

"What ever you say." I smiled.

Ian and I walked back to the hotel with his arm slung over my shoulder. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked.

"Pizza." I replied laughing.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I opened the door to a man standing with a pizza box in his hand.

"Why thank you kind sir." I laughed handing him the money and walking over to a couch that sat in front of a TV.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked once I sat down.

"Sure, what do you wa-"

"Finding Nemo!" I screamed, grabbing the remote and during it to a movie guide. I flipped it onto the movie.

"Why this?" Ian asked confused.

"Maci said I have a strange obsession towards fish." I replies shoving a piece of pizza into my mouth.

"Because that explains a lot." he teased.

I shook my head yes due to a mouth film of food. I swallowed and replied. "It damn sure does." I laughed playing along.