Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys, here is chapter fifteen. This one was really fun to write, so I hope you like it.

I dedicated this chapter to b_j_d88 because she is such an awesome person, and really a huge support. <3 Thanks so much!

Sorry this isn't the really long one like I promised, but I did promise the long one after exams which I'll be starting Thursday. Chapter Sixteen some crazy stuff will be happening, so I hop you enjoy it and are excited. Because it'll be long it'll be a while till I upload unless I sneak one in tomorrow.

Anyways...

Love Ya<3

~Sam

Chapter Fifteen

(Back to Maci's POV)

"I already told you, dresses aren't something comfortable to wear around the house." I called to Josh who is upstairs changing.

"Shut up Maci." Josh came down the stairs wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

"Ohmygod, are those sweat pants? Where are your jeans? Are they underneath?" I teased running over to him and trying to lift up a pant leg.

Josh batted me away. "You're so annoying." I still tried to lift up his pant leg, but to stop me Josh grabbed me by the waist and picked me up.

"Josh!" I yelled. He flung me over the shoulder and started spinning around in circled. "Josh seriously stop!" I squealed.

"Aw Maci, are you getting a whittle dizzy?" Josh asked in the baby tone. He still had me around the waist, but I stood up straight so now my stomach is him his face.

"Can you put me down now?" I crossed my arms and glared down at him.

"Nope." Somehow Josh managed to lift a part of my shirt up and blow into my stomach, making those weird noises.

"Ah!" I screamed in shock. "Who the hell does that?" I batted his face away and tried getting out of his arms, but it was no use. Instead I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.

"So Josh, got anything new coming up?" I asked.

Josh thought for a second. "Well..." he looked a little awkward and his mood changed completely.

"Josh?"

"Once Ian and Stella get back and decide where they are going, we have to leave for Vancouver to record for our next CD." Josh explained. He went to let me go, but I held on.

I tilted his head so he was looking at me. We stared at each other before Josh leaned in and pressed his lips lightly to mine. Nothing about this kiss was rushed or forced.

It seemed as if Josh was being careful.

***

I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Get me a water." Josh called from the other room.

"No." I called back.

"Please."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. I filled it up, placed it on the top shelf in the fridge, and wrote a sticking note that read 'Josh' on it to put on the cup.

I grabbed my beer can before walking back into the living room.

"Where's my water?" Josh asked only seeing the beer in my hand.

"In the fridge." I replied casually sitting down and sipping away at my beer.

"How can you drink those?" Josh asked walking past me.