Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

*Josh's POV* 

(I'm adding Josh's POV. The other one was like nobodies POV)

I watched as Maci burst into tears. I could see everything inside of her completely fall apart. Every dream she ever had, every goal she ever set. She was broken.

I couldn't move from where I stood beside Maci. I couldn't register what the doctor just said. She can't... she isn't.

*Maci's POV*

Did I just hear the doctor right? Did he really just say that? He couldn't have... that isn't what came out of his mouth. I didn't hear him probably, that's it.

No matter how many times I told myself that I couldn't convince myself that it's true. My life is officially over. All hopes and dreams came crashing down around me. Breaking in a million pieces while IT just stood there laughing at me not giving a fuck. Why should it? It was the problem.

I looked over to see Josh with a blank expression on his face. His already pale face was like the colour of zinc. His face was as pale as pale could possibly get. It was just white, no pinkish tint in his cheeks or even his finger tips. Josh's hands gripped onto the arm rest so tightly I swear he was going to crush it.

"Josh." I choked out. His crystal blue eyes flicked over to look at me. They seemed to have clouded over. He looked completely crushed and torn. "Josh please talk to me." I begged, but Josh just stood there lifeless. He wasn't going to say anything. Why should he? I just ruined everything.

Why do I have to be an alcoholic? It just ruins everyones lives.

How I didn't notice it at first completely shocked me. Wouldn't I have felt something earlier? I was probably just too distracted.

"Well Miss. Clue, is there anything that you would like to know?" the doctor asked.

I took my attention off of Josh long enough to look at Doctor Lides. He looked worried for us.

"No I believe I'll be fine, but Josh over here, you might want to talk with him. Actually I'll leave you guys to it." I replied. Really I just wanted to get out of this damned place.

"Maci, but I need to-" I was already up and ran out of the room tripping over my feet and falling to the tiled floor.

"Fuck!" I yelled, smacking my hand against the floor and climbing to my feet. My life is going to go down hill all from here.

Why me? I didn't want this. I wanted to live my life free and not having to worry about anything. WHY!

I walked out of the hospital and to the car. Once inside I curled up into a ball crying my eyes out. I didn't know what I am going to do. I didn't even know what Josh is going to do.

I felt someone lightly shake my shoulder. I think I fell asleep in the car. But still, ugh, stop.

"Piss off." I snapped.

I could hear the chuckle of someone before I was lifted out of the car seat. My eyes still closed. "Maci you are something else." Josh's sweet voice filled my ears.

I felt him stop for a moment before warm air hit my bare arms. The cinnamony smell of my mom filled my nose.

"Ohmigoodness! What happened?" I opened my eyes to see mom with tears rolling down her cheeks. I'm sorry mom.

"You should probably sit down." I said slipping out of Josh's arms and grabbing my moms hand. We walked quietly to the living room where everyone else sat- even Blaine. Oh Blaine, you are not going to like this.

Josh came and sat beside my on the love seat. He held my hand while I took a big breath to try and relax myself.

"What happened Maci?" Blaine asked. I could hear the pain in his voice, but I chose to ignore it. He's a douche.

"Well..." I began. A fresh batch of tears slipped down my face. Why does this have to be so hard.

"It's okay Maci, just say it." Josh encouraged, and squeezed my hand.

I tried showing them a week smile to show them everything will hopefully me okay. "Mom..." I took a quick glance at Josh, and continued on. "I'm a mom."

---------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! I'll try and upload later this week. If not definitely next week.

Love you guys so much.  

Please vote, fan, comment. I could give a shit. :D