THREE

How y'all doin'?😏💕

I have 16 classes this year(Divided by semesters)... 16 classes for my senior year... Guys, I'm trying to juggle both activities but as you know.. My Schoolwork comes first... I did put my schoolwork on the line once before in 2013 and it backfired on me hard.... I'm trying my best to update...

This update here is long. Mad long so don't sweat the kid.☺️

"It's no problem, Fallon." He said while licking his lips. Fallon didn't know why but she couldn't help but to break into a smile, she like the way he said her name.

He notice her smiling too. He didn't know why but he sort of liked her. She was pretty and real different from the other girls that attended their school. She even dressed different.

The other girls were always dressed up. They wore clothing that revealed a lot.

Fallon on the other hand dressed preppy and casual. She wore designer collard shirts, casual pants, dresses, and blouses. She stayed wearing Mary Jane flats and sandals. You would never catch her wearing Jordan's or Nikes. Only if they were the slides. Not the sneaks.

Her sense of style was okay to East, besides that he liked how she look. She had smooth chocolate skin with a baby face. Long natural eyelashes, a pointy nose and pretty brown thick lips. Sadly, she didn't get any attention. She was considered plain and boring. But Fallon was much more than that.

They didn't say anything else to each other since East didn't know what to say to her and Fallon definitely didn't know what to say to him. She quickly gave him a once over. He was clenching his gym bag. He was on his way to football practice since they had a game coming up this Friday.

East was tall, way too tall for her. He wasn't skinny or lanky like any other boy you would see at their school, East was thick but not fat; he was mostly built from exercising and playing sports.

(I know y'all tired of these skinny niggas that be in these books.🙄 Get you a thick built one!👏🏾😩😜😂. But not too built.😶😒)

He was handsome. His skin was a little bit darker than Fallon's, he had green eyes with wavy hair; his hair wasn't beaded up or nappy.

"I guess I'll see you around." He finally told her as they stood their awkwardly.

Before Fallon could reply she was rudely bumped into by Kayla. She cut her eyes at Fallon real hard as she walk over towards East.

"I just texted you." She announced to him as if he cared. East just look at Kayla nonchalantly, he didn't think her texting him was important at all.

Fallon must've been staring at them way too hard because Kayla look over at her with her nose all turned up.

"What the fuck you staring at?" Kayla snarled at her. Fallon didn't want to start anything with Kayla. Kayla may have had some gorgeous looks, but still she could fight and Fallon couldn't.

Fallon only back up and turned the corner. She didn't have time for Kayla's pettiness.

*
It was another long day at Erin's shop. Fallon was once again helping her mom out as an receptionist. She was ready for her to hire somebody quick, fast, and in a hurry.

She sat at the desk with a plate full of Mexican food. Erin had this fifteen-year-old girl to run over to the Mexican restaurant that was just two blocks down from them and order her and Fallon some to-go plates.

"Mom when are you going to hire somebody?" She asked Erin. Erin wave her hand while holding the phone up to her ear, that was just a "I'm on the phone" wave.