NINETEEN

IGNORE GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

•••

"I'm about to go to school. I have to pick up Chyna-her car is still in the shop." Angel informed her friend as she ran her fingers through her long, straight weave.

Fallon leaned over, placed her closed hand underneath her chin and sighed. "I miss going to school."

"You'll be back soon. You just have to sit out right now, for my godson."

Fallon rolled her eyes upwards while shaking her head a little. "...Yeah."

"But look...I'll be over here later on."

"Alright."

"Cool...eat that oatmeal and lay back down." Angel instructed her friend as she turned on her heels. She bumped right into Chauncey who was waking inside the kitchen.

"Damn, excuse you." Angel snapped.

"Naw, you in my way. Get rid of them long ass lashes and maybe you can see where you going."

"Fuck you." Angel cursed him while glancing over at Fallon who was busy stirring her oatmeal with her spoon.

"Tonight?" Chauncey questioned Angel while tilting his head a little. She pushed past him and
left out the kitchen.

"What she doing here?" He asked while walking over to the dish rack to grab a cup.

"I asked her to stay last night. You didn't know she was here?"

"I figured she was. When I came in last night, I saw her car parked outside. I just want to know why she spent a night."

"I needed somebody to talk to...you haven't been here all week." Fallon replied.

"I just needed to spend some time with Liz. She been acting insecure and shit lately, know what I mean?"

Fallon didn't say anything because her uncle was dogging Elizabeth. He was the cause of her insecurities.

"But what's wrong with you?"

Fallon looked over at her uncle and said, "It's this sex video that's going around. Deja is on it with East."

Chauncey raised his eyebrows as he walked over to his niece. "Hell naw, you serious?"

"Very serious. I can't believe she been sleeping with my ex-boyfriend. She stooped that low."

"You don't need to be stressing over this shit and you pregnant."

"I'm trying my best to stay positive, but it's messing with me-so bad. I would never do her like that. We supposed to be family-blood and she gone do that to me. I let this girl get my clothes and shoes for free and she betrayed me."

"That blood is thicker than water shit is just a myth. Sometimes it be ya own blood-sometimes ya blood ain't shit." Chauncey informed her.

Fallon nodded her head. "What hurts me the most is that Deja was all in my face not too long ago."

"You can't let this shit get to you." Her uncle wrapped his arm around her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "It is what it is. Let whatever happens, happens to them. Trust me, they got something coming for them."

•••

In order to avoid the negative news that was probably populating on Fallon's social media, she decided to stay away from Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. She didn't want to even read a status nor a caption about East, Deja, and Suki.