TWENTY-FIVE

Fun fact: This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for over a month. I edited it and everything. I don't know why I wait so late to post everything. 🙇🏾‍♀️

The K900 pulled up to the three bedroom house. Fallon sat on the passenger side. She was busy concentrating on Summer Walker's song, Playing Games. She looked over and noticed that Elizabeth was feeling the song more than her. This was her second time replaying it. Obviously, she was going through some shit with Chauncey, but she was only expressing her feelings through music.

Elizabeth continued to hum the lyrics as she parked her car. She sat there looking beautiful as ever. Recently, she had cut and dyed her hair blond. From her physique, Fallon could tell that she had lost weight. Elizabeth was a slim girl, but she was even slimmer now. Basically, it was from the stress she was dealing with. Chauncey wasn't treating her right and now she was suffering from his narcissistic behavior.

"Your uncle isn't here." Elizabeth spoke while leaning over to turn the music down. She placed her eyes on Fallon and said, "I advise you to go ahead and get settled in."

Ring...ring...ring...

Fallon looked down at her ringing phone and noticed that Amir was calling once again. She had been declining his calls ever since she hopped in Elizabeth's car.

Before leaving his house, she and Raven exchanged some abhorrent words that they couldn't take back. Raven informed Fallon that the apartment was in her name and demanded her to leave. Fallon, however, wouldn't leave at all. She was in denial. She just couldn't make herself believe that Amir would have her living in an apartment that was in his baby mama's name.

One thing led to another and Raven, being the hotheaded and petty woman she was, called up Amir. She called to clarify everything, so Fallon could get the truth. Amir was on the speaker and was unaware of it. He unintentionally said some shit he wasn't supposed to say.

Fallon found out that the apartment wasn't in Amir's name. She also found out that he was still seeing Raven-her assumption. Fallon snapped on him as soon as he let those specific words flow out of his mouth: I'mma stop by yo' crib later. Just chill the fuck out.

Speculations started developing in her head. Now, she was starting to think that he was still fucking his baby mama.

Amir felt like a deer caught in headlights-but now guilty headlights. He tried his best to clean up the unexpected mess. Unfortunately, Fallon wasn't trying to hear his excuses at all. She packed all of her shit and left with the quickness.

That was it. She was done with him-just like that.

And Raven proudly wore a smile on her face. Obviously, she knew what she was doing and had succeeded with her plan.

Now, Fallon was busy unpacking her things and fixing up the bedroom she previously slept in before while pregnant with her son. After busting a sweat, Fallon took a quick shower and ordered herself some pizza. While waiting, she noticed that she had an incoming call from her cousin, Paige.

"Girl, I texted you earlier." Paige stated with concern.

Fallon touched her temple, she was wondering why her cousin was trying so hard to get in-touch with her. She hoped and prayed that Paige didn't know about her mishap with Amir. She let her horniness get to her and ended up fucking him right in front of her parent's house.

"I'm sorry." Fallon apologized, closing her eyes for a moment. She could feel her sudden headache slowly approaching. "I was busy..."

"What the fuck is going on with you?" Paige asked nosily. "I heard your parents kicked you out-again."