FIVE

I speeded up the story progression. 📡

FALLON • FALLYN (FALL•LEN)

"Bitch!" Malia lashed out while swinging on Fallon, causing her head to go back since she had punched her. "You didn't think I was going to get you back."

"Get her ass!" Simone hyped Malia.

Kayla notice Angel trying to hit Malia but she pushed her back. "We not jumping remember? We doing this shit fair and square."

"That's not fair though, she got her offguard!" Angel yelled.

Kayla sucked her teeth, "Your friend caught Malia offguard too so it's fair, fuck out of here."

"No she didn't." Angel retorted. "The video is all on Instagram, Fallon swung on Malia and her weak ass didn't do shit."

"Angel don't try me, you already know what's up." Kayla bucked.

As on queue, Angel punched Kayla in the face, causing her to stumble back. Simone wasn't getting in it because she knew that Kayla was gonna handle her shit; she could fight.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Somebody yelled from the bleachers as they all ran down to get a good look at the scene before them.

East rushed down as well and made his way through the crowd, he really didn't have to do much to get to Fallon since he was tall and people knew to get out of his way or he would knock them over.

There was two fights.

Fallon vs. Malia. Angel vs. Kayla.

Both girls were at it. Fallon held a grip on Malia's hair and Malia had a grip on her hair. Kayla and Angel were both fighting straight up, giving each other hard punches that's sounded off throughout the gym.

Fallon didn't know how to fight but she manage to kick Malia, causing her to fall on the floor. She still had a grip on Fallon's hair.

"Let my hair go." Fallon said, prying Malia's hands away from her hair. She was dragging Malia on the gym floor, causing the girl to get marks all on her exposed torso.

Malia managed to get up and when she did, she let Fallon's hair go and Fallon did the same thing and they started swinging on each other, giving each other hard punches and slaps. To be honest, Fallon was getting the best of her since her licks were way harder and she was actually aiming for her face. (Licks= Punches, Slaps, Etc.)

East made his way over to Fallon and Malia. He grab Malia and pulled her ass back. "Move East! So I can beat her ass." Malia snapped, now she wanted to buck.

"East what are you doing? Let them fight." Simone snapped while rolling her eyes. She walk over towards him and East gave her a look.

"Girl you better go head..." He warned her while preventing Malia from moving. East look over at Fallon who had spilled tears on her face. She kneeled down and grab her glasses, they were now broken in half.

The assistant principal came barging in, she quickly walk over while making her way pass the students. "What's going on inhere?" She asked while moving some of her blonde bouncy hair out of her face.

Everybody got silent but the principal wasn't stupid. She look over at Fallon, who had tears and a large whip on her face when Malia had caught her offguard. Malia's hair was everywhere and she had a whip on her face and under her eye.

She notice that Angel and Kayla were still fighting. They were passing hard licks back to back, both girls were fighting straight up, unlike Fallon and Malia who was pulling each other's hair and swinging.