TWELVE

🐷I'm back.

"BLARGGGH!" Fallon screeched as she leaned her head over the toilet bowl. She sat there heaving for what seem like an whole hour.

Tears cascaded down her face because she was feeling so damn bad. Her stomach was empty and she was throwing up acid-which was her fluid that kept her going.

She sat there with her feet tucked underneath her butt. She was busy thinking with her eyes closed.

"Why am I feeling so nauseous?" She asked herself while coughing.

Fallon had to carefully think about her actions.

It was now the summer time. July to be exact. Her last month of summer vacation.

"I-I can't be pregnant." She stuttered while wiping her mouth. "I took a Plan B." She said to herself while slowly getting up from the floor with the help of the sink.

But that was in May. She said in her head while easing over towards the mirror. She looked at her reflection and sighed.

Fallon knew she was pregnant. Hell, she could feel it. She felt different. Her body was changing and she didn't have a period last month-which was in June. The pill didn't work for her at all.

"What am I going to do?" She cried while covering her face up. It was okay for her to cry out loud since she was at home by herself.

Fallon was clueless on what her next step would be. She knew that she was indeed pregnant and she knew that the pill was faulty in her case. She was still letting East fuck without protection so she knew it was bound to happen anyway.

"I gotta have an abortion." She blurted out while grabbing her phone. She needed to talk to someone but she didn't know who to call. Angel talked a little bit too much and she didn't want to call her cousins. They would end up telling on her-especially Paige.

"Naw, I can't do that..." she shook her head. "I'm not even pregnant." She hallucinated. "I probably just have the flu or something-Khalil just got over it anyways. Maybe he passed it to me."

•••••••••••••••••

"Fallon, these jeans look good on me? Yes or no?" Erin asked as she did a whole three-sixty in the mirror.

They were in the dressing room trying on clothes-well Erin was. One of the employees was complaining about Erin having Fallon and the baby inside of the room but she snapped on the employee and that made her shut up about it.

Fallon scanned her mom's body as she posed in the Guess jeans. They were fitting Erin like a new pair of skin. The jeans looked good on her though, they cupped her ass nicely and her curves were also looking good.

"They look good on you." She replied back while looking at her little sister, Sophie. She was busy sucking on a lollipop that Erin had gave her.

"But I don't know if dad would approve..." She added.

Erin curled her top lip while eyeing her daughter. "Girl please, Keith can't tell me shit. I'mma grown ass woman. I make my own money."

Fallon only rolled her eyes. Yeah, her mom was saying that shit now but she knew how the game went.

"I'm about to cop these bitches. They on sale for eighty dollars too." Erin cursed while pulling off the designer jeans.

"You got everything you want? I'm ready to go so I can eat." She told her daughter.