SEVEN

Foul language is used in this chapter.🚸🔞⚠️
********************
SO...WHATS NEXT? 🤷🏾‍♀️
"So what you about to get into?" East asked Fallon as he put his car in park. She looked at him while rubbing the side of her arm.

"I'm going to bed-I do have school tomorrow." Fallon informed him as she grabbed her purse and bag of leftovers from the restaurant. "I'm so tired." She claimed while looking around.

"Shit." East cursed. "Well maybe after school, you can come over to my house-and we can chill."

"East." Fallon said strictly. "I don't know...I might be busy after school." She told him. "But I might come over to your house-I don't know."

"Let me know." He replied back while nodding his head.

"We can chill as friends-nothing more." She added.

East figured that Fallon would say that. While having dinner, he asked her to give him another chance. Fallon immediately shut him down and told him that he should work on himself before trying to get back with her. She didn't want to forgive him so fast-she knew that East wasn't quite ready to be in a real relationship with her.

He was still so young and she was also but Fallon didn't want no play relationship-she wanted a real serious relationship.

"I know that already." East replied back. "Mean ass."

"I'm not mean, I'm just real...but let me go-the light just popped on." Fallon assured while pulling on the door handle. Her mom or dad must've turned the porch light on.

"East open the door." Fallon demanded as she tried opening the car handle.

"Let me get a kiss or something before you leave first."

She sucked her teeth. "Boy no-what did I just-just tell you... I'm not going there with you-we're friends, I don't kiss my friends."

"Man damn." He cursed while unlocking the car door. "Be like that then."

"You'll be alright, bye." Fallon got out of the car and made her way up to the house. East waited until she got in the house safely and then he pulled off.

On his way home, a call came through on his cell. He answered while still steering his wheel.

"Yeah?"

"Where you at?" Suki asked.

East sucked his teeth. "What I tell you about asking me that shit...the fuck you want?"

"So it's like that now?" Suki remarked hastily. "What? You must be out with your bitch?" She asked, referring to Fallon.

East sighed, "Yo why are you calling me?"

"I thought you was coming over here." Suki pressured.

"For what?"

"Because I wanna see you."

"For what though? What you tryna do? You know I'm not coming over to chill with you." He told her bluntly.

"You know exactly what I'm tryna do...I wanna suck on that big dick and maybe we can-get an hour in..."

East played it cool. He only nodded his head as if she could see him.

"I'll be over in ten minutes..." Like any other guy. East was always thinking with his dick. Which is why Fallon didn't want to take him back immediately, she knew that he wasn't ready to commit-he loved pussy way too much and Houston was full of pretty young girls with pussy.

****************
SORRY...
Erin had just dropped Fallon off at school. Usually, Angel would swing by to pick her up but Fallon declined when Angel called her asking her if she was gonna ride with her.