ELEVEN

Short chapter.💖

*tap, tap*

Fallon tapped the bottle of pills, she was taking two pain pills because she was having mild cramps. After losing her virginity, she started bleeding later on that night. She was not expecting that to happen. Now she felt like she was on her monthly cycle. She didn't like that at all.

"What's wrong, you on your period?" Erin asked her daughter as she walked inside the kitchen with Sophie in her arms.

"Yes." Fallon replied back sluggishly, she wasn't even thinking straight.

Erin squinted her eyes at her daughter and drew her bottom lip in. "But you just had a period this month-the beginning of this month."

Fallon blew out some air. Erin was a straight invader. She was always keeping up with something and she stayed on Fallon when it came to her monthly cycle.

"But I'm supposed to come on twice this month." Fallon lied. "Last month only had thirty days, this month has thirty-one."

Erin nodded her head and sighed while grabbing a roll of paper towel. "You going to work with me today?"

"I guess so." Fallon replied back. She did not feel like staying at home by herself. School was officially out for her and she didn't have nothing else to do.

"Well go ahead and get ready. I have to drop Sophie off at daycare and then we can stop and grab something to eat."

"Where Khalil and Karter going?" Fallon asked her mom, she was asking about her younger brothers.

"They started camp Fallon, damn you know that." Erin frowned at her daughter. "Keith is dropping them off on his way to work."

Instead of saying something smart back, Fallon just got up. She went straight in her room. She started grabbing the things she would need at the shop.

>>

Minutes later, Fallon sat on the passenger side of her mom's Range with her iPad in her hands. She was busy watching some videos on YouTube.

"I need to run in here real quick." Erin told her daughter as she came to a stop.

Fallon looked over at the store and nodded her head. Her mom stayed getting hair products and tools from Sally's Beauty Supply.

"Stay in here and remember to lock the door after I get out.

Fallon only nodded her head, she didn't bother to look up at her mom. After Erin got out of the truck, Fallon locked the doors and continued to watch the videos.

*ring, ring*

Her phone started buzzing in her lap and she couldn't help but to grab it. She was hoping it was East but she frowned when she realized it wasn't.

Angel was calling her instead.

"Yeah." She spoke dryly while pausing her video.

Angel sucked her teeth before replying back. "...Don't be answering the phone with that stank ass attitude. What you doing?"

"Girl whatever, ain't nobody got a attitude. I'm at Sally's with my moms, why?"

"Damn man, I was about to come through. I thought you was at home. I got my moms car, I'mma have it all day."

"Come to the shop." Fallon urged her. She hoped that Angel would come because she wanted to chill and talk.