Chapter 3 Decision for life

Ella woke up to hear a pounding sound outside the sliding glass door. She got out of bed and walked to the door and pulled the curtains aside to see rain pouring from massive black clouds.
The front door slammed. Ella turned around to see Kyra soaked.
"I put the spider in the garage. It started raining."
Ella shook her head. " How about you change and I'll make some tea." She walked to the kitchen.

They both sat at the table and Kyra looked at Ella's worried expression. "Alright what's up?"
Ella stood up and the chair fell on the floor. She slammed her hands on the table. " We went on this trip to escape society.Ibut its just following. I feel like something is happening to the band while were away. We left our phones,we can't even check on them. Or worse they could've burnt down my apartment!"
"Chill El. If you get freak too much then you'll make me worry. Then I'll start biting my lip again. Don't start in me. We need to stay strong. How about another week and then we can go back.That would be a month of no society." Kyra tipped her head, then she it itched her nose.
Ella rolled her eyes. "Okay! Fine. One week! But you owe me candy."
Kyra stuck her hand out. "Deal!"