Chapter 7 Castaway

Crows high pitched cries echoed. Running water sounded in the distsance. Waves crashed into metal. It ran alongside Ella's head. She awoke and slowly sat up. A thought struck her. Michael?
   She slowly stood up. Pain struck her head. She got up too fast. She looked around before noticing a massive plane before her. Then she remembered.
     "KYRA!? KYRA!" Her yells turned into worry. Then she threw branches aside to see loads of blood covered people. All wounded. All dead. It's a miracle she survived. Did Kyra survive? "Kyra!"
    A twig snapped behind her. A bloody man stood behind her. Leaves were pressed into a wound on his shoulder. A pin reflected sunlight from her shoulder.
    "Your the pilot!? What happened?" Ella tried staying calm. It was almost unbearable.
    The pilot looked at his one remaining shoe. He must have lost his other one.
    "Tell me!! Have you seen anyone else alive?!" Ella walked over to him grabbing his shirt and yelling in his face. She began crying.
    He looked into her eyes. Sorrow, and dirt was all she saw.
    Ella released and turned away,"Your lying!" She searched around the plane frantically. Checking every seat and the flight deck. She saw a shatter in the front glass that was big enough for a human to fit through.Hope filled her heart. Stuck in a tree the corpse of the other pilot lay limp.
    She bit her nails. And turned away. She looked out at the water and screamed. As the sun set the pilot watched from a boulder.