Chapter 6 Hum of the Loved

"No way! We can drive can we not?" Exclaimed Kyra. Ella rolled her eyes and looked at the plane through the thick glass. They were in the airport waiting for their plane. Ella decided they would fly home instead of the car ride. She wanted to be home as soon as possible. Her home sickness increased greatly.
     "Fine. But you have to buy me 5 jugs of eggnog for Christmas." Kyra stuck out a hand.
    Ella shook her hand and they gave their passports to the flight attendant.

     Ella woke up from her nap on the plane. She lifted the curtain. It was dark out. She checked the clock. 5 am. Her sleep schedule was so messed up. Kyra was snoozing like a grizzly in November.
    Ella stood up and the plane shook. Wind bump. She walked to the bathrooms, shaking she opened the door. She sat down an sighed.

    Maybe she fell asleep, not even Ella knows. All she knows is that her eyes opened when she heard felt a huge jolt and a loud banging on the door and a scream from Kyra. She pulled up her pants and opened the door. The plane surged and she fell on Kyra. Losing their footing everyone who wasn't secured by a seatbelt fell towards the front of the plane.
     Kyra screamed some more and a man opened the door to the flight deck. The pilots were reaching up to touch buttons on the ceiling. Ella heard Michael hum in her ear before a big rush as the plane dropped from the sky.