Chapter 5 Over soon

Friday comes and goes. Its Saturday. Ella and Kyra were driving through Kansas where man telephone poles were covered with posters. Ella had enough and had the car stopped to look at what they said.
One poster said Warped Tour, another said Panic!At the Disco. But the one that caught Kyra's eye was the black poster with fine print reading "Andy Black".
Kyra's horrified expression turned to anger then sorrow. Ella patted Kyra's back. "It's alright. Either we can paint it black or we can say this is gospel."
Kyra rolled her eyes. "Stop with the puns." she giggled, " I chose this is gospel."

Later that night they arrived at Englewood, Colorado. There were so many people and the show was amazing. Ella's favorite song is "Trade Mistakes" and Kyra's is "Hallelujah."
After the show someone tapped on Ella's shoulder. "We need you and her backstage, please follow me." Said a security guard.
"Great. Now what did we do?" They both followed the security guard looking at their shoes.
They walk into a small but well lit rom. A TV sits in the middle of a long wall with a record player on top. They look up to see a chair facing the wall. The next second the chair turns around and there is Brendon Urie staring at the both of them.
"Hello ladies." He was shirtless and sweaty. It was so hard no to faint. He was a brilliantly beautiful man. (Like meh description? 😜)
Ella gasped. "Were sorry for anything we've done. Did we intterupt the show?"
His deep soothing voice wasn't mean or angry but calming. " Oh no. I wanted to thank you for coming. And say my condolences towards Michael. And sorry it didn't work out for you and Andy." Brendon pointed at Kyra.
Ella wanted to cry. "So you don't blame me for his death?"
Brendon tipped his head. "Why in the world would I? It was an accident. Not like you murdered him." He got up and walked over to Ella. His height made it look as if he was looming over both girls. "He died saving you. Focus on that."
Ella's eyes grew wide. She put her hands up to her face and breathed. Brendon bent over and hugged her. Kyra stood dumbfounded. "Is it all over the news"
Brendon nodded over Ella's shoulder. He pointed to the coffee table and it was clustered with magazines. Kyra read a few headlines.
"Andy leaves for his child."
"Will it stay this way?"
"R.I.P. Kandy"
Kyra put a hand to her mouth and slumped down. Her forehead rested in the coffee table. Brendon walked over to Kyra and kneeled down. "Its alright. Not everything works out."
Kyra sniffed. " Well for her to be pregnant at the week she is at he would have to have cheated on me and went to go see her. That's not like him!"
"We realize that but it isn't worth the cry. If he has done that your only giving him the satisfaction of knowing that he broke your heart. Just a suggestion maybe you should move on." Brendon said hugging Kyra. She could feel his muscles while he hugged her, it was comforting. A sense of safety. She stopped crying.
Ella shook the thought from her mind. Andy cheating. Unheard of.
A security guard entered the room to see Brendon hugging Kyra and Ella standing next to them. "Can I ask why your still shirtless and hugging this woman?"
Brendon looked up and glared at the security guard. The guard just looked behind him said "Right." then left.
They stood up and Brendon gave Ella and Kyra an album and a poster. " You two stay strong. It will be over soon."