Cover blown

Tim's POV

Max and Ross have been acting strange lately they ignore each other like too-shy two year olds who are afraid to speak to each other. I try to talk to them about it but they act like they didn't hear anything. I usually don't get into these kinds of things,but it's getting straight up irritating seeing two best friends not even speak to each other. I'm gonna talk to them about it tonight and hopefully get an answer...

Max's POV

I pull Ross into my room to talk to him,before closing the door I make sure Tim didn't see. "Ross we need a plan Tim is starting to know something's up between us." I whisper making sure it's loud enough for him to hear. "Max,what if Tim doesn't except us,what if he moves o-or even hates u-"shh...",Before He can finish I shush him since his voice had gotten a lot louder."Ross trust me that won't happen,Tim is our friend he will understand..." I was really trying to reassure Ross,but on the inside I was afraid of that happening to. "Max we can pull this off right? " I nod in response,"Of course we can,Narwhal,it's you and me...,it's always been you and m- " Before I could finish I get cut off by a knock on my door,"Hey Max who are you talking to? " I start to panic realizing Tim could walk in here at any second. "U-uh just someone from skype hehe." "Oh ok well I fixed dinner for you and Ross...speaking of Ross do you know where he is? " I start panicking realizing Tim was now opening the door to my room. Before I could stop him from coming in he's already opened the door up. "Well tell Ro-" I realize the expression on Tim's face changed into shock. " H-hi Tim....." Ross says looking down while fiddling with his thumbs. "Max,Ross what's going on? " ----- sigh " Tim, me and Ross we-we're dating." I am suddenly comforted and calmed once Tim's face changed into a smile. "Is that why you guys acted shy around me and each other? " " Basically..." Ross replies. "Can't wait until you guys tell Jess and Adam they will literally die of a fandom attack. " Tim then walks out of my room. While me and Ross hug each other like it's our last.