A Dance...-Mithross-

I recommend listening to Dove Cameron "If only" from Descendants while reading this -CAT

Ross's POV

"Max! Tim! I'm home! " I call out hoping my roommates and friends would hear. I came home early cause I have a cold and don't want to get anybody sick at the offices. I didn't hear anybody call back so I guess they aren't home yet. I walk inside sniffling a bit and go to the kitchen to eat something since I didn't have lunch. I get a pot, and a box of macaroni and cheese. I turn the stove on, putting the macaroni and water in. I go sit down on the couch and decide to watch YouTube, somehow I end up binge watching Max, but mostly the Butt Knights. I start to feel sleepy but try and stay awake. It's just that Max's voice is so calm and soothing,like a lullab- wait why am I thinking about his voice that way?!? I don't have feelings for Max... maybe a tiny bit... I decide to go to my room knowing it would be a while before my roommates get home. I didnt really have an appetite anymore for some reason so I set the Mac n cheese on the counter. I walk into my room closing the door behind myself. I then see what looks exactly like the dress I wear for the Butt Knights roleplay me and Max created. I see a sticky note on it and written on it says,"

                        Dear Ross, put this dress on before Max gets home,trust me -Tim

I ran this one sentence through my head over and over before doing anything. What was Tim thinking?!? I think about it and decide to do it anyway. I walk into the hall and into the bathroom. The dress also came with gloves and a tiara. I suddenly hear the door to our apartment being unlocked!! Oh no he's here!!

Max's POV

I thought this was all dumb. Tim had me put on a suit that looks exactly like my minecraft Butt Knight skin... Tim had something planned I just don't know what....The prince suit also came with a crown that had been painted gold. I unlock our apartment door walking to the living room seeing it was on YouTube with me and Ross playing as the Butt Knights. I then hear shuffling when pops out from around the corner, Ross in a pink dress. I will be honest he looks beautiful...he looks like an angel," H-hi...Max," Ross says. We both admire each other for what seemed like an eternity nothing else going on around us,no cars honking,no cars driving by,nothing. I took a step closer to him and ask like a prince should," May I have a dance?" I turn on some music and put my arms around his waist,with his hands around my neck and we both sway to the music, staring into each other's eyes. His blue eyes,like diamonds staring back at me. I know this song pretty well and I know it's close to ending. I lean closer and place my lips on his. Sparks fly in between us....and I didn't realize it until now... We pull away from each other and go get changed. Once we're both changed we go into the living room and watch a movie. Ross leans on my shoulder and says before falling asleep," I love you,Prince Max.." "I love you too,princess..." I then fall asleep resting my head on his.