New Years Eve -Mithross

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE.....SCHOOL'S BEEN BUSY- CAT

Max's POV 

Today is the day...the day that I make my move. It's New Years Day and me,Adam,Red,Barney,and Ross are setting off fireworks at midnight. I've been planning this since June, I'm having Adam and Red help me set up and buy some heart fireworks and some other fireworks. I also told Barney to keep Ross occupied while me and the guys set stuff up. I check my phone while I walk out  of the house that I live in with Ross and Tim. My phone says that it's 10:00, I chose to wear a black beanie, gray long sleeve sweater, black vans, black jeans, and my Z necklace. I get in my car and drive to the mountain that me and the guys chose, it's about a 20 minute drive to get there. Once I arrive I see the Adam and Red waiting for me to give them the plan. I get out of the car and greet them.

Adam=A  Max=M  Red=R

(A) "Hey Max!" Adam says

(M) "Hey guys!" I say 

(R) "Uh oh......if you want to get this done we need to start now. I just got a text from Barney saying Ross can't wait any longer." Red says 

(M) "Alrighty then, let's do this!" 

We set up everything and Red told Barney IT'S TIME (FNAF REFERENCE......I'm sorry) I had Adam and Red go get in the car they came in. Barney and Ross arrived soon after. Barney gets out of the car and walks over to me and pats me on the back. Ross then gets out and I go walk over to him.

Ross=R  Max=M

(R) "Hey Max! Nice place you picked for the fireworks!" He says smiling with his ANIME looking eyes, which makes my heart skip a beat...(Uhhh....hearts shouldn't do that...I don't think XD..)

(M) "I know right, the view is amazing!" I reply not knowing what to say.

(R) "So, Burnie tells me there's something you need to show me." Ross says.

(M) "Uhh..yeah come look at it.." I say smiling. Not thinking I take his hand in mine and lead him to the firework show. I signal to Barney, Red, and Adam to come over here and light the fireworks. (........READY FOR IT.......IT'S LIT........I'm sorry XD )

I take Ross's hands in mine and look him in the eyes. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time 11:58, I put my phone back in my pocket and take a deep breath.

(M) "Ross...I-I like you..."  Ross looks at me for a second, I take this as my chance and kiss him. Fireworks go off, no literally the guys had set them off. He kisses me back for a couple seconds, then we both pull back.....cause you know....oxygen. We both look at each other then at the fireworks. He puts his arm around my neck, and I put my arm around his waist. He leans his head on my shoulder and says...

(R) "I like you too....." He smiles and the guys come join us to look at the fireworks.

" He smiles and the guys come join us to look at the fireworks

YAYYYYYY I FINISHED IT..........YAY..-CAT <3