Cuts and Bruises- Mithross

Told you I would update :) -Cat

Ross's POV

"Maxy did you beat up those bullies again?!?!" I asked worriedly when I saw the bruises on Max's arms and black eye he had on his face. He had just walked through our  apartment door.
"They were beating a kid up! I had to do something." He said in a sassy tone.
"Still you shouldn't have done that....just tell a teacher. And you lied to me, you told me you had tutoring!" I said as I filled a plastic bag with ice.
"I can't just watch that happen without doing anything! Yes I know I lied to you, but they told me if I don't fight them then they'll do something to you!" I got up and grabbed some alcohol pads from our bathroom for his cuts.
"I can fight for myself.....sort of." I replied,he just chuckled in response. I started applying an alcohol pad to one of his cuts, and he hissed in pain.
"You know full well I won't stop until they stop, right?"
"Of course I do. And I'll always be here to clean your cuts and bruises." I assured him, he just looked at me and smiled.
"And what if you're not here?" He asked, sadness in his voice.
"That's not very positive is it?" I asked. We both just laughed.
I waited a while before saying, "Then you'd be a sad mad Max...."
"Ross. No." He looked at me sternly.
"What's wrong....mad Max?"
He started tickling me until I was crying out of laughter. Now I know his weakness.
(Muahahahahahahahahaha)
----------------------------
Some time later his cuts were clean, bruises were...looking better, and his eye wasn't as swollen. We both decided it should be a movie night, since it was a Friday night. We watched Beauty and the Beast, and so far it's AMAZING!! We both watched the movie intently, until I heard soft snores coming from the boy beside me. He was leaning into my neck with his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued watching the movie. Soon enough my eyes started to close and I fell asleep.
-----------------Next day
Max's POV
I woke up to Ross humming a song while cooking in the kitchen. I got up and walked to the kitchen, Ross was facing away from me and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a little but then turned and faced me.
"Morning Maximus." He mumbled as he kissed my nose, and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"What's for breakfast, buttercup?" I said before kissing his lips.
"Scrambled eggs and bacon.....and hot chocolate." He replied before turning around to cook.
"Sounds good." I said.
"How are your cuts, bruises, and black eye doing?" He asked.
I assured him, "They'll be doing fine as long as you're here."
------------------------
We both ate breakfast, while enjoying each other's company. We do this everyday yet it seems to just get better and better. We went out to hang with Adam, Red, Barney, and Shelby for the rest of the day.
------------------------------------
Taddaaaaaa!! Here's an update. But for now I'm gonna go watch some 5 Seconds of Summer funny moments and some Kohnnie moments... -Cat