Soulmates...-Mithross

Happy New Year!! 🎉🎉🎈🎈-CAT

Ross's POV

Today I turned 16 years old. And got my 'soulmate' tattoo...basically everyone gets them at the age of 16. It says either the date of when you meet him or her, or it says a few words that him or her will say to you. All my friends had already gotten their tattoos, and were so curious about what mine said...

I get ready for school, eat breakfast, and then arrive at school.

Ross=R Adam=A Shelby=S Jess=J Red=RE

(A) "Hey Ross, over here!" Adam waves to me as I walk into school.

(R) "Hey guys! Guess who turned 16?!" I pull up my hoodie's right arm sleeve and stick my arm out for them to see.

(J) "Ooo ooo! What does it say!?" Jess immediately takes my arm in her hand and studies it as if it were a puppy.

(RE) "Happy birthday Ross!!"

They read my tattoo which says,

Sorry I'm late...

(A) "What does that mean?"

(S) "Well whatever it means, it's important.... Happy birthday Ross!!"

They all hug me right as the bell sounds for classes. We say our 'See ya later's' and walk of to class. My first class of the day is English, and luckily Adam, Red, and Barney are in the same class as me. This week we're studying about Shakespeare's writing skills....I've never been a person for English but learning about famous people is sorta fun. Besides I mostly doodle in my notebook during class anyways...

~Time Skip~

In the last few minutes of English class, our professor announces a partner-project about who has inspired us the most for writing. He partners people up, and says the project is due in 3 weeks.

"Adam and Alesa.....Red and Barney......and last but not least Max and Ross..."

.......He just paired me up with my crush Max.....the class files out of the room while I sit there for a minute, trying to understand what just happened.

"Is something wrong Ross?"

I look up and see Max holding his books while looking at me with a concerned look.

"Uhh...uhh....n-no I'm f-fine...."

My face turns a bright pink as I quickly scurry out of the classroom, trying to calm down from the sudden contact.
A few classes later and it's lunch time, then more classes......💥BAM💥 now I'm sitting in the library waiting for my English partner (and crush) to show up..

Max=M Ross=R

(M) "Hey Ross!" There's no one else in the library except us, and the librarian who already left. Since technically school is over, but we wanted to get a head start on the project.

(R) "Hey Max!"

(M) "Sorry I'm late....I was getting some stuff out of my locker.." He sits down and puts some English books on the table.

(R) "That's okay, at least you showed up...-chuckle-"

(M) "Than-.......wait...what did you say??" He looks at me with an intense stare.

(R) "Uhhh.....I said 'That's okay, at least you showed up..."

(R) "Wait...." I pull up my right sleeve for the 2nd time today looking at my tattoo..

Max does the same and looks at me...

(M) "You are him...."

(R) "You're my soulmate..."

He smiles at me, and I do the same. He reaches over the table and kisses me on the lips, we pull away and I hug him. We decide to just work on the project tomorrow....or try to at least.

-------------
The whole gang is mesmerized as me and Max walk into school hand in hand.

-------------
I have a lot of ideas for upcoming stories, so stay tuned!!.....-CAT