Christmas -Mithross

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 🎁🎁😸😸- CAT

Max's POV
Me, Tim, and Ross are throwing a Christmas party later with people at the office.... We are having it at our house, which was fully decorated thanks to Jess and Shelby. I was in charge of drinks, Ross is cleaning stuff, and TimTam is making some food but the rest of the office is bringing food too. We had a pretty large tree in our living room ,with colored lights and different ornaments that we bought over the years. I had presents for everyone including Ross, my boyfriend of 4 years, his present is very special. I had bought him an engagement ring which had been engraved with the words forever and always, I check my phone and it says 7:56. The office peeps should be here soon.

Max=M  Ross=R

(M) "Ross, I think that table is polished enough.." I chuckle since he had been polishing it for about 20 minutes.

(R) "Yeah...butttt...this needs to be perfect!" He stops cleaning and comes to hug me.

(M) "You know what is perfect?"

(R) "What?"

(M) "You..." I kiss his nose, when suddenly we here a loud, high-pitched scream.

We turn around and see Jess and Shelby taking pictures of us. They walk in and the rest of the office follows
(I KNOW JESS AND SHUBBS DON'T WORK AT THE OFFICE) after them. We all eat and talk, then exchange presents.

Max=M  Ross=R  Random office person=ROP

(ROP) "Okay...Max do you have a present for Ross?" I nod my head yes.

I'm sitting on our couch next to Ross, I stand up, get on one knee in front of him, pull out the ring and say,

(M) "Ross...will you make me the happiest man alive and do the honor of marrying me?" Ross is sitting up now, tears in his eyes.

(R) "Of course Max!!!!" I put the ring on his finger and kiss him.

All of our guests start clapping and taking pictures, which we don't really mind any more.

(R) "This is the best gift anyone has ever given me, I love you Max.." He kisses me

(M) "You are my Christmas gift, and I love that.....and I love you too."

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE.....BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! 🎁🎁🎁🎁😸😸
💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! 🎁🎁🎁🎁😸😸💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

ALSO WHO ELSE LOVES YURI ON ICE?!?
(I cried while watching the 12th episode)

ALSO WHO ELSE LOVES YURI ON ICE?!? (I cried while watching the 12th episode)

THIS IS MY SCREENSAVER FOR ETERNITY......OK BYE BYE!!!- CAT