Sickness and Cuddles- Mithross

GOALS- POSTING MORE FREQUENTLY....-CAT

Ross's POV 

Ross=R  Max=M

(M) "Rossss....Time to wake up, we need to go to work." Max shoves me a bit trying to wake me.

(R) "Maxxy...I don't feel good -sniffle-...I think I'm sick..." I say

Max feels my head and says that I have a fever, he walks out of my bedroom and talks to TimTam. From what I can hear Max tells Tim that me and him are not going to the offices today. I hear Tim say okay and walks out the front door. I finally have the urge to get up and I slowly make my way to the living room, falling on the couch. I sit up with a blanky that I brought, Max comes over to me and asks...

(M) "Are you hungry?....We have mac n cheese if you want that." He sits next to me and floofs my hair. (FLOOF THE HAIR FOR POWER......WHO WATCHES MARKIPLIER??) 

(R) "Sure, that'd be great. -cough cough-" He kisses me on the cheek, then walks into the kitchen to make the mac n cheese. (FUN FACT> I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED MACYN BUT PEOPLE including me CALL HER MAC-IN) 

I turn on the TV and go to Netflix, I put on (Anime name) while Max fixes mac n cheese while humming a song. I start dozing off but Max comes over to me with the mac n cheese and medicine. It's liquid medicine so he pours some of it onto a spoon and tries to get me to take it. I take it but don't like the taste. He hands me a glass of water that he had also brought, which I instantly drank. H gives me my bowl of mac n cheese and he also had his own bowl. We ate then turned on a movie, Max put his arms around me and I put my arms around him. We cuddled and I soon fell asleep, before I fell asleep I tell Max...

(R) "Love you Maxxy...."

(M) "Love you too narwhal..." He kisses my head and we both fall into a deep sleep. 

YAY....-CAT