Cake Batter Kisses- Mithross

"Max stop! You're getting the cake batter everywhere!" I yelled out as my boyfriend mixed the cake batter and didn't lock the mixer.

"Well how about you help me!"

I rush over to him and and turn off the mixer. Theres batter all over the counters and even some on the wall.

"Maxy...you got batter all over the kitchen! And don't think you're getting out of this..." I walk over to the sink and wet a paper towel to start cleaning up, but suddenly two arms wrap around my waist and a cheek presses against my shoulder.

"M' sorry babe. I'll help clean as long as you won't stay mad at me." He hugs me tight and kisses my cheek.

"I'm not gonna stay mad at you, I can't ever stay mad at you." I turn around and hug him by his neck. I start to giggle as he has cake batter on his cheeks and nose.

"What's so funny hun?" He questions.

"Sweetheart you have batter on your face." I use the paper towel to start cleaning his face and he stares into my eyes as I do so. Once I come to his nose I kiss his nose and taste the batter.

"At least we didn't use salt instead of sugar this time." I smile at him and he returns it. We stand there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's presence.

"Now time to clean up!" I kiss him on the cheek as he groans at the thought of cleaning. We fix up the kitchen and put the rest of the batter into a pan and into the oven. To use our time we cuddled on the couch and watched Markiplier play Undertale
on YouTube.

//
Hi welcome back to my Wattpad thang
Long time no see
So I'm working on stuff and realizing that I've missed this 🤔
Expect crap to be on its way...
Also I'm so shocked that this has 4K reads like thank you so much. Much love xoxoxo
And my new book Colors Can't Change You is out and being worked on, it's a Phanfic
Anyways see y'all later
Bye 💕