Introduction - (1)

To take a chance means you take a risk. After all you never really know the consequences of your actions until you have actually carried them out. But then there is also the possibility that your actions can bring you happiness even if only for a split second. It's what is known as temptation. But temptation can be as dangerous as fantasy, for fantasising makes you expectant and temptation makes you act upon what you have fantasised. Both can leave you disappointed. However every once in a while you get lucky. And I, Isabella Marie Swan got lucky enough to be accepted back into my family even through what I had done. I was a monster. I killed people. Maybe not humans but newborns. Struggling, confused vampires who where only under commandment, even though I know that I gave them all the option to leave I know how scared they must of been. I am not proud of my past but I have to stop living in it. So from now on I start afresh. My past does not control me but it did make me the person I am today. So I will learn to overcome my obstacles but this time with my family by my side.
But like every thing worth having, it won't come easy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as the night sky passes and dawn replaces it.
Something I do every night to remind me that the mistakes I've made today are wiped clean in the tomorrow.
Then I get up wiping the nonexistent dirt off my jeans and walking back into the house Esme bought in Alaska. I sit next to my fiancé, kissing his cheek as I do, before turning my attention towards the boy who never grew up -Emmett Cullen who is verbally assaulting the TV screen, which is playing a baseball match.
Alice giggles next to Jasper telling Emmett "I told you so."
I smile watching my crazy family as they bicker about a baseball game.
Once the match is over Emmett has a 'genius' idea to watch a film. Which turns out to be a huge debate which Alice can't help us with because I've blocked her future telling so she doesn't know the plot. In the end we decide on a cartoon and we sit in our couples all cuddled up until the credits roll the screen.
"That was such a good film!" Esme says to no one in particular which we all end up nodding in agreement. Until I look over the room to see Emmet curled in a ball mid sob, I can't help it I burst out laughing but Emmet's head snaps up and he full on pouts at me, I try to muffle my laughter as Emmet sasses before returning to his blubbering "don't laugh at me Bella woody almost died."
.*.*.*.*.*
Once we have finished laughing it's almost 6am so we all get up and start our 'busy' mornings.
Alice drags me and Rose to get ready which we comply with a heavy sigh as we are whisked up to be 'beautified' even though we don't need to be but Alice says that "Tania may have a recently deceased mate but we all see the way she still looks at Edward like he's a piece of meat, Bells."

You see, Tania's mate was killed by an "unknown" killer, which we all know was herself because she believed that Edward only dumped her because Alice had told him she was going to find her mate but she still fails to see that he is happy with his mate (ME). Tania also thinks she is queen of the school but aside from her vampiric beauty she has not got much going for her. She tries to make Edward jealous by sleeping with half the school and has even been know for an affair with a teacher or two which in my opinion is just disgusting -but whatever floats her boat. Tania may have photographic memory but she probably has never read a text book in her whole life so she isn't the smartest. Also although I'm already bored of bitching, she cakes orange foundation onto what would be natural beauty in effort to be more beautiful. Tania is not ugly but she has an ugly heart which unfortunately means she enjoys ruining my day.
So once my hair is in natural looking curls and I have mascara, eyeliner and my (still) signature red lipstick I get dressed into an outfit I chose because Alice feels I'm more "fashion toward" than I was before.

Once were all ready we get into our cars which mine so happens to be a black Bugatti which I take Edward to school in. To say I'm more reckless at driving than Edward, is an understatement but I'm all for the thrill and it's just too much fun.
When we finally get to school Edward escorts me in to my first lesson as he always does before kissing me and walking back towards his lesson which is a few doors away. Smiling I enter my first lesson which is Spanish and although I'm fluent in Spanish I thought why the hell not and took it anyway!
"¡Hola clase!" Comes the all too cheery voice of my Spanish teacher Miss Sansome "today we will be having a speaking test." Groans are heard all around but I tune them out until I hear "Cullen you're up."
"Sì señorita" I reply and sit answer the questions question quickly. The loud bring of our bell quickly gets me up and out of the class as I'm eager to see Edward again. When I come face to face with the one person I wanted to see waiting outside my door a grin fills my face. I jump on his back laughing as I repeat the cliché line of "go forth my trusty steed" and point towards the cafeteria which highlights the hierarchy of our school.
In the centre is the big b's table -the big b's - are Tania's clique of wannabes (on other terms the bitches)
who have dragged the popular party of 'jocks' to the table. Surrounding them are the geeks and the nerds and then the 'bad' crowd which seem to do anything for attention. But beside the wannabes are us -the Cullen's, social outcasts, weirdos and quite possibly the greatest people you will ever meet. We pull pranks on each other all day and today is no different. After we all arrive Alice tells us we can leave because we all have free periods for the rest of the day so we all walk out in diamond formation which just gives us our "don't mess with us look" and we exit the doors of hell.

We get back to the house and Esme has left a note to say not to mess up the house and that her and Carlisle are off on to isle Esme for 3 weeks.
Rosalie suggests truth or dare which we all agree with and so she starts the games...
•++•++•++•++•++•++•++•++•
-always twilight
😘