14 - Elastic heart

"You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace"
<•>•<>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<
"What?" Tanya scoffs.
The guards let out a little growl for showing disrespect which shakes Tanya up a bit but she doesn't say anything else.
"I think you know why you're here." I tut at her.
"Why would I, you're a phsyco bitch." The growls are louder.
"Remember who you're talking to" I shout.
"I don't care." She challenges and so I levitate her and her face immediately pales.
"Oh, but Tanya... I think you should." I say standing from my throne.
The whole family stand after me glaring at Tanya.
" So Tanya, why do you think you're here?" Rose asks.
Tanya let's out a wicked laugh. "You already know" she says looking at me, at my stomach.
I launch at her.
"You killed my daughter" I yell but Edward grabs my waist so I can't get at her.
"Why?" I whisper once I've calmed down.
She doesn't reply.
"I said why" I shout.
"Because I love Edward, he's mine" she screeches.
"You killed my baby, my little girl because you have an obsession over me?" Edward seethes in disgust "you need help" .
"Edward listen, I wanted to kill Bella. I'd never intentionally kill an innocent child" she begs
"And what were you expecting, that the second my mate died, I'd run straight into your arms. I'd rather die" he yells, finally losing his cool.
"Eddie, baby" she whines.
"Don't call me that."
"You used to love me." She whispers.
"You used to love me" he replies, still angry.
"I do still love you." Tanya pleads.
"No you don't Tanya. You have an obsession over me."
"But I'm just showing that I love you, if that little-"
"Enough" I yell, " no matter what I do you'll never change, will you? You're just the same jealous little girl you were over a century ago"
"I'm older than you."
I roll my eyes at her childishness.
"Act it then."
She stamps her foot, "Edward loves me you bitch."
"Does he?"
"Of course he does, he's my eddiekins and I'm his tanyabear." ...I think I just threw up in my mouth.
I burst out laughing "Eddiekins? Tanya-bear? Give me a break"
Edward laughs nervously. "Edward You. Did. Not."
He scratches the back of his neck.
Emmett bursts out laughing, "not cool bro" and I can't help but giggle a little too.
"The past is in the past now." He mutters awkwardly.
"Don't say that Eddiekins" Tanya begs.
"Tanya stop, you're so clingy" rose complains.
"It's called love Rosalie" she huffs.
" Enough, this is getting boring, Tanya, you may be older than me in years but that head of yours is that of a young child. You killed an innocent child -accidentally or not - you killed a child. Whom may I add had not even taken her first breath in this world before she was taken away. So you're a tad delusional about my husband, your king and my ma-" Tanya goes to interrupt me but I stop her " but we let that slide, when you chose to try and kill a queen and her child it is called treason and that is dealt with by death, that you must have known yes?" She looks down as if embarrassed but is quick to resume a smirk "You weren't queen when it happened" "Have you been living under a rock or were you just a bit spaced out during my first 'wedding' ceremony?" I smile slightly "honey, that coronation was just the public show. I've been Queen a while now"

"It is in situations such as these that truly show a true colours of a person. Tanya, you are a beautiful girl without a soulmate. Though rumours point towards your doing not once have I batted an eye at your mind games. Surely you must know how having a mate feels like, it feels like your world is finally complete but you're always missing something. I almost gave up my happiness to allow my mate his. A child with you. It took months upon months trying to conceive a child that would make it past the first trimester and when it did, you have no idea just how happy we were. It was bliss. I was going to be a mum, have a little one looking up to me for guidance. -And Edward he was so, so happy Tanya. You took that away from us and why? Because you were jealous, jealous of a relationship you were never supposed to have. I have been in a new born army Miss Denali and have been tortured in ways you could never ever imagine but losing my child, a precious infant who was completely innocent hurt more than any of that ever could. If you have any decency you would show embarrassment and how sorry you should be. I am not one who enjoys violence and so I will not harm you but I'll do something much worse, I'll leave you to live with your action because death Tanya Denali is something you do not deserve. Eternity seems like a long time to think about what it is you have caused this family. Guards take her to the dungeon, lock away the key, for man with no conscience is the devil in disguise."

"Please don't, just kill me!" she wails and once again the only thought that hits me about Tanya is how self-centred she really is. "I forgive you but this, this is for Elizabeth" I whisper before the doors slam shut and we are left in the silent throne room. I fall to the ground exhausted, feeling guilty for the punishment I gave her, wondering if it was to harsh.

"You did good" Rose smiles faintly "I know if someone did something to hurt my baby they'd be 6 feet under right now. You truly should who was queen and you did it with respect and dignity, Elizabeth would be proud"

A soft smile grazes my lips but only for a second. "I wanted to let her go but I couldn't find it in me"

"I don't think anyone could've, honey" Esme says.

I look to Edward, a deep frown on his face. My stomach drops.

"what's wrong Edward?" I whisper.

"It's finally over" he says after a moment "It's finally over!" he says again reassuring himself the crooked smile I love alight on his face.

"You always are the last one to catch on, aren't you?" I giggle.

--------------------------------------

Finally!! I'm not even kidding I've been trying to get this done for agesssss.

I really hope you enjoy it and a massive thank you for all the help and encouragement

xxxxxxxx

-Alwaystwilight <3