11- All of me

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind...

Imperfection is somehow a big deal. There is no perfect person, everyone has scars and everyone has flaws. It's what makes us normal. Those that are real aren't perfect and those that are perfect are fake. It is a very hard lesson to learn and understand. It's easy to hide behind another persons personality because you think they are better than you. We are not idealistic people, even the most beautiful have insecurities. Because it's a fake world we live in. We smile to show that we can take it, even though we seriously can't... but isn't that what strength is? To carry on even when you can't find the will.
Maybe. Maybe not.
There is so many concepts of strength and they're not false just opinionated.
You'll see that as I rise with my family, I'll smile and I will hope for better things because there's nothing more I can do. For what has happened I cannot take back but I can seek to alter the person who put me in this position, and that person of course being, Tanya Denali.
I want her to feel the way it tore me up inside but I also don't. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy.
The thing is, it's hard to feel protected when you're supposed to be the protection. It's hard to be the lady and still be the safety. But not impossible. I'm over my limit but that's what life is about. It will push you and test you. Sometimes you'll want to give up but you cannot because then you'll be letting it win.
I am the decider of my own destiny not any one else.
That's the way it's supposed to be.

Put your faith into us royals, and we do as we please. We aren't monsters but we aren't far off. Of course we have the people's best interests at hand but the people isn't always you. I like to think that my status as queen isn't a bad thing, it just comes with some compromises.
Our luxuries come at a price.
A price that you shouldn't really have to pay. But it's a price I pay for my people.
I don't want to be cruel and evil but sometimes that's just the way I have to pay. I'll live with my actions just as others do theirs.
Tanya Denali welcome to my game.
It's very simple, kind of like hide and seek...
Except you can't run and you have nowhere to hide.
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Sorry for the slow update and how short it is
Hope you enjoyed
This was kind of a filler chapter before things really kick off 😂
-alwaystwilight
xx