15 - it all comes to an end ❤️

Nothing is ever truly broken, yet it is can damaged to the point of not being able to be fixed. A broken lamp can be fixed but cracks remain, a piece of paper can be torn apart but it's not the same. A bone can be broken, fixed yet crooked. A heart can be mended but the scars remain. Everything ends up damaged in a sense, it starts off as shiny and new; a car, a phone but slowly and surely the novelty wears of and the cracks begin to show. Newer models are made and the rest left in the dust. Everyone wants better, they want newer and whilst we're all here wondering about the future we miss the present. The memories we should have had if we maybe stopped panicking about tomorrow. It's time I stopped living in the past, the past that haunts me and live life in the present. Tanya got what she deserved, even if it was a tad harsh but I think it has given me closure. Today, is my last day at the Voltori castle for quite some time and it gives me a certain sense of peace. Though I know the scars of hurt will never leave any of us, it is time to try and stop thinking about the past and mistakes we've all made and turn and look to a better future. One day I'm sure Edward and I will get the life we want more than anything but right now, I'm happy with what I've got.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Edward's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"That I'm happy, I'm really happy. For the first time in a long time I am happy with what we've got. I think we've been so obsessed with having a child that we've forgotten what we have right in front of us, a family who'd do anything to be there for us, the cutest niece who's growing up before our own eyes and each other, nothing and nobody can ever take that away."
His arms quickly snake around my waist, pulling me close as he rests his chin on my shoulder, before whispering in my ear "I'm happy with what we've got too, now come on everyone is waiting for us, no doubt Alice and Emmett are listening in right now."
"Alice shhhh" we hear outside of the door as if it was on queue.
I let out a soft giggle and open the door making them both stumble through, "now who do we have here?"
Emmett stands rigid his arms in strange positions above his head.
"Emmett what are you doing?"
Edward bursts out laughing next to me, I groan, "what is he thinking?"
"Treeeeeeeeeeeeee I could do this all day treeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Edward repeats.
I burst out laughing along with all the Cullen's who have just made there way to our room.
Rosalie slaps the back of his head. "Ow, damn it Rosie. You slap way too hard!" he screeches. We all laugh slightly before Esme announces it's time to go.
We are off to better things,
a new adventure, a million memories to make, just my family and I. So I'm sorry but you're not coming with me but you can wonder where I ended up. But I already know, anywhere my family is, 'cause my family is my home. Don't miss me too much,
Sincerely,
Bella Marie Cullen,
The girl with the hope of a better eternity.
xoxo
--------------------------------
That's it!!!
The end of her fragile heart and the end of the series thingy 😂 I hope you enjoyed it. And if you've been with me from the start, I'm very sorry for this abomination of a series, it's cringey af but anyways thank you for the comments and likes that have motivated me to finally write up a chapter. I love you guys so much lol.
Thank you so much and for the last time,
-Always twilight
Xxx