4 - say you won't let go

"Aghhhhhh" Rosalie screamed in pain this was the 57th time this morning. Rosalie had gone into labour three days into our honeymoon so we rushed back to find a frantic Emmet and an angry Rose.
"It hurts Bells" she whimpers when her eyes meet mine. "I'm no doctor but I can help you with the pain" I tell her sincerely. She pleads with her eyes as I transfer a pain release to her. She sighs in relief, while Emmett gives me an awed look. "Wha...How?" he questions slightly shocked.I shake my head, a small smile playing on my lips.

The next few hours are not very calm at all. Emmett tries to soothe Rose which just makes her angry and there's nothing more I can do to help. My pain relief only works for 2 and a half hours. Though Rosalie had been in labour for more than 10 hours her miracle isn't ready yet.

However in the next hour Rosalie goes from two and a half centimetres dilated to being ready to push, while Emmett looks ready to faint Rosalie still looks determined. And just before she cracks Emmet's hand our newest collection to the family is born. "Emilia Rosalice
Isa Cullen" human and beautiful.
"Welcome to the world baby girl" Emmett whispers and for once in his life, he's serious. When Rosalie places Emilia in his arms her holds her as if she was made of glass. "Hello Emmy" he says tears in his eyes. I look at the three of them tearing up myself, they are complete and whole. That is family.
--------------------------
When we eventually leave to let Rosalie and Emmett have some alone time with their new daughter it is eight o'clock. By now everyone had retreated to their rooms, except for me and Edward.
He glances at me a smiles but its ghostly. He sighs and intertwines our fingers "we'll get that one day" he whispers. Until now I hadn't realised just how much Edward actually wanted children himself and it breaks my heart that I can't give that to him.
I click my fingers and our wedding song plays from nowhere.
One of Edward's hands holds my waist the other in my hand as we sway and spin to our hearts content. Eyes locked as if having a conversation without any words. When the song finishes we don't pull apart another one just plays after it. He whispers the words of the song into my ear and I close my eyes savouring the moment as he twirls me away and back into him. Adoration in his eyes. "You know?" He whispers "you're wrong" I look at him confused but he just shakes his head and explains "you're wrong it's me who doesn't deserve you"
I shake my head because it's not true. Of course it's not true! My vows were nothing but the truth and nothing he will ever say will make me think any differently.
"You're my world" I whisper because speaking feels like it would ruin the moment.
"But you're my universe" he smiles cheekily.
Quickly I step on my tiptoes and give him a chaste kiss. He responds quickly and grabs my chin pulling me back to him.
"I love you" he murmurs
"I love you too"
"But it's no fairytale."
"Edward, I don't need a fairytale. I just want reality"
"Well in that case..." He grins and spins me around, I shriek but soon recover.
"What are you doing Mr Cullen?"
"Well Mrs Cullen, just because I'm a gentleman doesn't mean I'm not taking you to bed" (quoted "chivalry is dead")
---------------------------

sorry this ones short

Vote and Comment

-alwaystwilight

xx