(2)

'You feel like home'
--------------------------
In a sense we are all tied to that around us, dependant on someone, something or somewhere. I love how a certain scent can take you to a memory you made as a child, I love the way a certain object can be cherished for a lot more than its materialistic value and I love the way a place can take your breath away even if you've seen it a million times. You see I am certainly independent but I do rely on things; I need to smell the faint scent of lemongrass and honey mixed with a deep musky, woodsy aroma to feel safe. It's Edward's scent and it always makes me feel secure. I need to see the silver pendant on my neck so I know that my mum is looking down on me -hopefully proud. And I need to see the dawn of a new day to come in to -as I've explained before- to know that whatever mistakes I made yesterday, I can start a fresh in the tomorrow.
But I also need my family.
Looking now I see my family for what we are, unconditional, Ohana all that kind of stuff. We are together always and we can't ever leave anyone behind.
Often I let life lead me astray and I end up not reminiscing what I am so lucky to have. And so, I make my vow, until death do us part and trust me I'm not just on about my fiancé who may I add is very almost my husband. The wedding is in 3 weeks when Esme and Carlisle return.
Let's begin our truth or dare shall we???
---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/
We decide it was funnier to just play dares as we all practically know everything about each other. So to start it off Emmet dares Alice to let him pick her outfits for a week which Alice returns by making Emmett wear a princess costume for a full school day. Then we start the real dares...

So the first real dare we do is for Jasper, he is dared to go into town and sing a song dressed up in an outfit of Alice's choice. Jasper accepts, as a major never declines a dare. So right now we are in the middle of the shopping centre as Jasper gets prepared to start his solo.

"MY MILK SHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD,

AND THEIR LIKE,

ITS BETTER THAN YOURS,

DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS,

I CAN TEACH YOU,

BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE!!!"

Jasper continues screeching the same line over and over until an elderly woman literally gets a strawberry milkshake and pours it over Jaspers head. Jasper stops mid-slut drop and flicks his non-existent hair over his shoulder. "Excuse me!!" Jasper screams in a nasally voice. He gets up and pushes the dress back down as much as he can. Before calling the crowd perverts for looking at his man titties. We should have probably been banned from the mall but even the security guards were dying of laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end we have all sorts of dares. Seeming as I can turn human Emmett dared me to get drunk, to which I accepted, I shouldn't have because apparently I kept talking about my fiancé the sparkly vampire and how it is important to keep your summer sparkle..? I mean seriously though I sound like a tv commercial. I don't remember any of it...

-----------------------------------------------------------

And breathe! I hope you are all enjoying her fragile heart so far!

I'm sorry for this being such a short chapter, most of these are not!

Vote and comment,

see you in the next chapter ;)

-alwaystwilight

xxx