10- A new royal

"You rip out all I have just to say that you've won."
-----------------------
It takes one word to hurt someone and deep at that. It takes one word for someone to feel appreciated and wanted. It is a mundane action to hurt others to better yourself, it is cowardly and unjust to put another down to make your self feel better. However that's what is known as life. At some point in your life you will feel at your lowest and it happens to everybody no matter what the reason. But allowing yourself to fall into the trap of not being able to get out is what breaks people. No matter how hard it may be everything happens for a reason and its up to you to get yourself out. As harsh as it may be, most struggles are personal ones and can not be solved without endurance and determination. So as of today, I am going to climb my own mountains, as daunting as they may seem and eventually I will get to the top and conquer this hard time in which I lost more than I could imagine. But rather than drowning in what I have lost I will rise in what I have got left.
In the meantime I will teach Tanya Denali what it is like to mess with a mother and in return she will run away, tail between her legs wishing she had never done what she has done. I'm about to teach her a lesson she will never forget.
---------------------

This queen is in serious need of her throne

This queen is in serious need of her throne. Payback is a bitch, everyone knows that but I'm karma herself up in the vampire world and trust me when I say I'll bring havoc to those who hurt what's mine.

Before I get grief, no I will not kill her or anyone else but I will make her sorry for what she did to me, my baby and family. I'm not a mean person... Essentially but I will not tolerate disrespect or violence on those I love.
--------------------
When I descended the stairs this morning I got a lot of gasps and complements and it felt nice for once, the complements felt real and I truly felt happy. The Cullen's knew what was going to happen, we're happy with my decision and so were all packed to follow me.

I looked around the room realising our royal coven didn't quite look right so in a flick of my wrist they all experienced a cinderella moment and returned in beautiful dresses or tuxedos. I smiled thankful for my powers.

*Sorry for this *-Carlisle

*Sorry for this *
-Carlisle

*Sorry for this *-Carlisle