Sexy Kitten- Michael

"Y/n are you sure about this?" My boyfriend Micheal questioned raising an eyebrow

"Am I sure about spending time with our families for Christmas? Yes I am? What are you so nervous about?"

"Your parents. I've never met them and you never talk about them?" Michael whines wrapping his arms around my waist from behind hugging me, softly resting his head on mine since I was too short for him to reach my shoulders.

"Oh...well umm...Their parents? What else is there to say babe?"

"What's your mum like?"

"Oh well um she's nice, weird like me but not as much, she's shorter then me-"

"Damn she must be really short then" Michael cut me off laughing

"She's only 2 inches shorter then me!" I pout playfully

"Like I said"

"Aye fuck you Mikey!" I shout still playfully pouting before he smirks

"As you wish kitten" He growls in my ear nibbling on it before moving to my neck making me not want to pulling away but I had too, we didn't have the time

"W-we d-don't have th-th-the t-time" I managed to say heavily breathing trying to fight the sexual urges that's wanting to take control. Michael groans letting go of me as I continued to pack.

"Okay..so um what's you dad like?"

"....He um..hard to explain." I nervously laughed rubbing my neck before adding "Don't worry about it babe, they'll love you...I know I do." I bit my lip knowing what it does to him everytime

"Fuck y/n why do you always have to tease me like that?"

"Because I'm your Sexy Kitten..and I was just trying to ease your nerves baby." I said seductively, biting my lip bit before slowly bending down picking up my black and blue laced panties that I "accidently" dropped. I smirked hearing another groan from Michael knowing I was wining.

"You ready to go sweet cheeks?" I asked innocently smiling like nothing was wrong.

*At my parents house*

We pull up, Michael gulping as I chuckle at how nervous he is.

"Michael loosen up babe, its going to be okay. We're going to be here for a few days then we're off to you're parents and its the same thing there then we're home. So take a deep breathe and relax." He nods his head taking a deep breathe and letting it out still looking like he's going to piss himself or something. Oh and I kind of teased him the whole drive here so now he kind of has to hide his obvious erection.

"(Nickname)!" My mum shouts my nickname she gave me, embracing me into her arms.

"Mum! I've missed you so much! Oh hey this is my boyfriend Michael, that I told you about!" I beamed pulling away from my mum as she quickly moves from me to Michael hugging him just as tight as he tried his hardest to make sure he's bottom half was nowhere near her, while still trying to hide his hard on. Once she pulls away, she smiles at us before hugging the both of us at the same time before letting go again.

"Of course I know Michael. I see his band everywhere and might I had you chose the right one, he's really cute."

"Mum!" I whined quite embarrassed

"What? He is? I mean for you because he's the same age as my kids come on dear!" My mum laughs out, my face slightly red.

"So where will we be sleeping again?" I asked trying to change the subject.