On Tour With The Boys (L.H)

"Y/n are you up yet?" I hear my best friend Luke groan as he walks into our shared hotel room.

"Yeah....Just 5 more minutes...." I replied in my sleepy voice, not even attempting to open my eyes once.

"You said that and hour ago. We have to go. Now." Luke states in a serious tone as I continue my peaceful sleep. You see my 4 best friends are in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer and they invited me to go on tour with them. Their manager told them it was okay as long as I wasn't a distraction to the boys. To be honest though, this was the best experience of my life and the greatest part is I get to share it with the 4 greatest people in my life.

"Y/n you have 3 seconds to get your ass up and out of bed before I come over there." Not listening I continued to sleep. Until I felt a huge amount of weight on me that is.

"Luke I'm not wearing any pants." I mumbled out in an half ass attempt of getting him off which normally worked but this time he didn't move an inch.

"So? You're wearing my boxers anyways."

"Because their comfy and I really don't want to wear red see through laced panties and just a tee." Realizing how silent he got, I opened my eyes to see his crimson red face staring down at me.

"Can you get off of me?"

"Are you going to get up?" He questioned with raised eyebrows

"Maybe" I sheepishly answered, looking up at the tall blonde, blue eye god on top of me.

"That's not a yes Y/n.." He warned but I casually closed my eyes once again dozing off back into my slumber. "Are you wearing a bra?" Ranged through my ears but didn't register through my mind as I nodded my head yes. With that I felt the weight lift off of me. Thinking Luke had for once gave up I smiled slowly falling back to sleep until I feel a cold breeze, my eyes flinging open.

"Luke! What the hell?!?" I blurt out as he throws the covers to the floor before grabbing me by the legs and pulling me down to him.

"You refuse to get up and get dressed so I'll do it myself." I could tell by his tone he was serious but also by the fact he was putting my pants on me while saying it.

"You have two choices. Willingly take your shirt off and put this one on OR I rip it off since it is technically MY shirt and I put this one one you. You pick. You got 10 seconds to decide." I laid there surprised at his new actions not really sure if he'd actually do it or not. But I also liked it. I'd be lying if I said this new dominate side of him wasn't a turn on.

"You have 2 seconds left." I went to speak but nothing came out. I tried to move but my body stayed frozen. "Okay then if that's what you want." He spoke before grabbing my shirt and ripping it all the way, taking it off and tossing it.

"Now are you going to put your shirt on or am I gonna have to do that too?" Finally snapping out of it, realizing what was happening I violently shook my head no resulting to him lightly smirking. "Good girl." Was all he said, handing me my shirt. Huffing lightly as I take it I glared at him. That was my favorite shirt of his and he knows it.

"Okay there daddy!" I stretched out the word as I put my shirt on.

"W-what did you just call me?" His voice sounded different but I didn't pay attention to it, getting up out of bed heading towards my shoes so we could leave.

"I said, okay there daddy. I mean if you're going to act like your my father might as well call you that, right?" I laughed at the end expecting Luke to laugh as well but he stayed silent. "Or what, do you prefer master instead?" I joked more but nothing. I turned around to what he was doing. He was just staring at me, his eyes darker than normal and that's when I realized what I was doing. Oops. My bad, hahaha. He slowly cleared his throat as I finished brushing out my hair.