Step Brother (A.I)

Hey guys, before I start this chapter I want to apologize to the person who requested this because I forgot until I saw their comment just now. For those of you who wants to request one can you please message me instead so I won't forget? I constantly look at my messages on here so there would be no way I could forget then. But I am so sorry forgetting! I hope this story makes up for it! Without farther ado, let's start the story!:

"Ahhhh! Fuck!! Don't stop!!" I moan out as Ashton kept on slamming his hard member into my soaking core

"Fuck Ashton! I'm close!!!!" I desperately whined needing to release.

"I am too princess!!" He picked up his speed going faster, if that was even possible.

"Y/n? Y/n, wake up. Y/n!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell causing me to jump up out of my deep sleep.

"Ow! Shit! What the fuck Ashton!" I blurt out as I held onto my now aching head.

"Oi! You hit your head off of mine!" He argued back trying to rub his pain away.

"Well why the hell were you on top of me?!?" I yelled back in defense.

"Your mum went me in here to wake you. Tired just calling your name but you didn't wake up, you just kept on moaning. So I thought if I got on top of you and bounced while shouting your name you'd definitely wake up.....but umm...you just you uhhh moaned loudly and told me not to stop." His face got red at the end as he tried to awkwardly laugh it off.

"Wait.......I did what?!?......Ashton I-" I was about to make up some lame ass excuse trying to make it seem like something else so he wouldn't get the wrong idea even though yes....I was having a sex dream about my step brother...

"It's fine. I understand." He blurted out cutting me off, putting his hands up as if he was surrending or something.

"You understand what?" I questioned confused as to what he meant.

"You find me hot, what else? But that's fine." He spoke so casually but I know Ashton, he's going somewhere with this and I'm going to stop him before he does.

"Woah there Ash! I do not find you hot! I-"

"Hot, sexy, handsome, ect. Whatever word you'd like to use, it all means the same." He cut me off once again annoying me but I was curious.

"Which is??" I asked confused

"You're attracted to me." He did his signature giggle and that damn goofy ass smile he does as my eyes widened.

"Woah, woah, WOAH! I am not attracted to you! For god sakes you're my step brother now."

"Hmm. So you weren't having a sex dream about me fucking you senseless?" He whispered in my ear, his voice sounding deeper than before. I can feel myself getting wet at his words and thinking about my dream I just had minutes ago.

"No! I was dream about some one!" I lied. I mean what the hell was I supposed to do? Tell my step brother that I was indeed having a sex dream about him? I can't. I decided the moment our parents told us they were getting married to burry my feelings for Ashton so they could be happy.

"Someone else named Ashton? I'm the only Ashton you know." He stated the obvious so I needed to lie more. Please forgive me for this.

"You must of misheard me because I wasn't saying Ashton. You're right, you are the only Ashton I know."

"So if you weren't saying Ashton then whose name was it?" He smirked as I got nervous.

"Calum!" I blurted out without thinking. Fucking hell y/n! Calum???? Seriously????? Tf!