Touring With Michael ;)

Before starting I want to say that this one was not my idea. I also did not write all of this. This smut belongs to ellieholland973 who has asked me to continue this for them.

*Y/n's prov*

"Good luck guys, have fun." I say to the guys as they were about to go on stage.

"Thank you y/n" All of them gave me a hug but Michael was the only one who gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun with you know who." Michael whispered in my ear. I just rolled my eyes at him. I went to watch a movie with the girls, Bryanna who was Ashton's girlfriend, Arzaylea who was Luke's girlfriend, and Nia who is Calum's girlfriend. We were at the end of the movie when Bryanna asked me something.

"Y/n, do you like Michael?"

"Maybe" I blushed.

"I knew it!"

"What if he doesn't like me or thinks I'm too ugly?"

"Y/n you're not ugly, you're really beautiful and he will like you. I've seen him spying on you  while you are getting changed." Nia said while Arzaylea was too busy on her phone for this conversation. I'm actually glad about that because she would say something horrible about me.

"She's right y/n. I've heard Michael tell the boys." Bryanna said

"OMG, seriously!" They all nodded "What are we doing tomorrow? Isn't it their last show tonight before break?" I said asking them.

"Yep, they've got 3 weeks off. I think all of us, including the boys are going to the beach later that day." Nia said. Later the boys finished and all came in.

"That was awesome!" Michael was about to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Go have a shower, you stink. Then afterwards we can, okay?" I smirked but Michael just pulled a face at me. When Michael came back, we cuddled and watched a movie. When the movie finished we all went back to our bunks in the tour bus.

"Goodnight everyone." I smiled as I laid down next to Michael in our shared bunk.

"Goodnight." Everyone said to each other before it became completely silent. After a couple of hours, I still wasn't asleep. I couldn't fall asleep for whatever unfortunate reason.

"Hey y/n, are you awake?" Michael asked as he turned over to face me. I blushed slightly at how close our faces were but brushed the thought off, trying to think of something else.

"Y-yes.." I answered a bit shyly and I could see him smiling in the dark, small space.

"You don't mind that I closed the curtain to our bunk do you? I don't us to wake anyone while talking." But he closed it as soon as we got in....two hours ago. Did he honestly suspected me to be awake still? I pushed the thought away as I shook my head lightly.

"I don't mind.......So what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to talk to my best friend."

"Are you happy that you have a 3 week break? I heard we're going to the beach tomorrow.....that should be fun?.." I felt him move his body closer to mine as he puts his left hand on my hip, making circles with his finger.

"I love touring and everything but I am happy. I'll get to spend the 3 weeks with you, and you're right about the beach. That will be fun, I'll get to see you in a bikini for starters-" I cut him off, gasping dramatically as I playfully hit him.

"Michael!" I whispered yelled

"I'm kidding y/n" He quietly laughed, reminding me of what Nia said.