My Brother's Bestfriend

"Ugh fuck off Michael!" I yelled frustrated at my older brother. He was one year older then me, ONE year! But he treated me like a baby!

"Aww is little y/n getting mad?" He poked me in the cheek causing me to shoot a death glare at him

"Poke me again and find out." I said a little coldly as Michael pretty much ignored my comment as his best friends just sat by watching us in amusement

"Oh calm down y/n, I was only joking.." Michael adds trying to hide the fact he was a little scared of me

"Yeah well your not funny dickhead." Once I said that I heard someone joking on my last choice of words. I turned around to see Luke trying not to laughing as he was getting a drink.

"What's so funny Hemmings?" I asked eye him. I don't know why I called him that alot to be honest.

"You." He winks as I bit my lip trying not to smile

"Least someone likes my sense of humor" I try to hint by looking at my brother while dragging my words

"That's not the only thing he likes" Calum mummbled causing Luke to kick him under the kitchen table. The guys pretty much joked around all the time saying that Luke likes me and shit but I know their just joking so I always just shake it off.

"Y/n wanna go swimming with us?" Luke asked so innocently, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink trying to ignore Calum's comments.

"Ye-"

"No" Michael cuts me off and I knew where this was going

"Yes Luke, I'd love to go swimming with you guys." I said clearly sounded annoyed, ignoring the looks Michael was giving. He needs to stop treating me like a child! I am my own person and I can do whatever I want. The guys left to go get changed leaving me and Michael in the kitchen alone.

"What the hell y/n I said no?!"

"Well Luke didn't ask you he asked me and I said yes!"

"What is with you today?!?"

"What's with ME?!?!!? Your one fucking year older then me, ONE year but you don't treat me like it!!!!! Sometimes you dont even act like my brother you acted like my father which you aren't! I'm sick and tired of being treated like a little kid instead of an adult! That's my problem Michael!" I shout knowing that the guys could probably hear us by now.

"I'm sorry. Its just....all our life I've seen you get hurt you know..you always got the bad end of the deal...I just....I can't help but to think of how you use to handle bad things happening in the past and....Y/n I just don't want to lose my little sister." I automatically loosened up, knowing exactly where he was coming from.

"Michael, I'm not going to start that again. I swear bro..It didn't help. Yeah it made me feel better, but it didn't solve anything.....You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere and honestly..you have Ashton to thank for that too in the past, because one day I was really upset and he talked to me about it....he really helped me...he saved me to be honest because he made me see how lucky I was to have you. Just please stop treating me like a child?"

"I'll try but um...I don't want Luke to see you in your swimsuit."

"Why? I mean I know he's your best friend but the guys are mine too?"

"I know but he likes you. Trust me, I know you think we're always joking but we're actually just teasing him for it."

"Why tease him so much?"

"It's fun???? Now are you going swimming or not?"

"I get how you feel since Luke is your best friend but it's really hot and I can't take it any longer so I'm going swimming. If it bothers you I'll stay away from Luke."