Lap Dance C.H

Okay I got this request from @Felysha1 so I hope she and you guys enjoy this! Also once again I am so sorry about not updating much anymore. I've just been really busy.

I wake up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. Slowly getting up, I let my feet touch the cold hardwood floor sending goose bumps through out my whole body. Only thing I was wearing was underwear and one of my boyfriend's shirts. Once getting out of bed I head towards the kitchen seeing my boyfriend Calum cooking, lightly singing to himself. I decided not to say a word as I sneak up behind him, snaking my arms around him to embrace him in a hug causing Calum to tense up at first out of surprise until he loosens up finally speaking.

"Good morning baby. Happy Birthday!" He grins finally turning around to look at me.

"Good morning Cal, and thanks babe." I peck his lips tightening my grip around him slightly.

"So I have the whole day planned out! I cook you breakfast, which I'm working on right now, and the rest of the day you'll be spending with me and the guys! But don't worry, tonight you'll just have me." Calum purred the last part in my ear seductively, making me bite my lip

"Calum don't start anything you can't finish boy, specially with the guys coming over." I tried to warn in a stern voice but failed as I started to smile

"Finnneeeee..."

"Good boy." I smiled, pecking his lips once more before picking up a piece of bacon.

*Time Skip*

After breakfast, I tried to clean up at least for Calum but he wouldn't let me since it's my birthday so I decided to just take a shower before the guys get here.

*Calum's prov*

As I put the last dish away I hear a knock on the door indicating the guys are here.

"Come in, I'm in the kitchen guys." I call out resulting in the door being dramatically opened

"Calum Thomas Hood, what if we were some crazy axe murder or some shit?! You just invited us in without seeing if it was actually us?!?" Michael practically yelled

"You guys were watching a horror movie before coming over, weren't you?" I plainly asked already knowing the answer

"Fuck yes and if we were in it, you would be dead now!"

"Mike chill, where's Felysha?" Luke cut in

"She's in the shower, she will be down when she's done then the fun can begin."

"Hey you know what will be real fun for Felysha as a good birthday gift? Maybe even great." Michael smirked before wiggling his eyebrows "A lap dance" Right at that moment Ashton got choked on his drink from laughing and Luke's face turned a gruesome red as Michael kept on smirking.

"No. I don't even think I know how? But even if I did, absolutely not man." I refused to laugh even though I really wanted to from looking at the look in Mike's face.

"You know he might have a point Calum. I meant Felysha is 21 now and yeah Birthday is a good gift and all but it gets old after a while. Why not spice things up?" Ashton chimed in

"Who knows she might even give you one for your birthday next year." Michael added as Luke nodded in agreement, making the idea not so bad anymore but before I could reply Felysha walked through the door.

*Felysha*

Once I walk through the entrance to the kitchen all of the guys quickly shut up before the other guys tackled me in a hug.