Calum

"Y/n" I hearing a light whisper in my ear along with a kiss waking me from my sleep.

"Hmm?" I hum as a respond instantly recognizing the voice. It was my boyfriend Calum.

"Babe, its time to get up now." He calmly replies rubbing my back.

"Just 5 more minutes Cal.." I begged with my eyes still closed.

"You said that an hour ago." He stated sitting aside me on the edge of the bed.

"I mean it this time. Just fine more minutes and I'll get up."

"Y/n, its going on 3 o'clock." Calum stated as it took a moment for my brain to process what he had just said.

"Holy shit! Is it really?!?" My eyes shot open, full alertness taking over.

"Babe calm down. Its fine." Calum laughed showing off his big goofy grin that I adore so much causing me to smile in result.

"But we were supposed to hang out together all day with the guys. We had the whole day planned and I just slept through most of it?"

"One one woke up at 8 anyways. Hell Mike just woke up a couple hours ago. Its fine. We all agreed just to have a day here. We can swim for a big, have a bonfire, and then watch some movies." Calum replied still smiling as he kissed me before adding "It's fine babe."

"Well that sounds like a plan to me. But uh...I don't know how to swim remember?"

" I could teach you?"

"No, that's okay.....I'll just make us all something to eat. After I get dressed though." I let out a light chuckle at the end to try to reassure him that I was fine.

"Are you sure? It's over 90 degrees out side? Its pretty fucking hot. Swimming will help cool you down some?"

"....I'm sure..." I smiled but soon stopped when I noticed the serious look on Calum's face.

"Y/n, you don't have to do that with me." He replied making me confuse.

"Do what?" I questioned not understanding what he meant.

"Pretend and act like you are fine. I can tell by looking in your eyes that something is bothering you. You're hurting about something and I can't help you if I don't know what it is. I want to help you. You mean the world to me and the last thing I want is to ever see you sad or hurt and not be able to do a damn thing about it to make you feel better." My heart sunk a bit hearing him say those words. I didn't know what to say as I looked down trying to search for the right words.

"Babe, please? Please tell me what's wrong?" Calum begged as he lift my head up looking me in the eyes.

"I want to go swimming but...I can't.."

"Why can't you?"

"Because I don't want you to see me in a swimsuit or anything...I don't want anyone to. But especially you." I hesitated to say, avoiding eye contact as long as I could. That was until I got nervous at how quiet he was and just had to. I could see the shock written all over his face as his eyes watered a bit.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, you listen to me and every word I'm about to say because I mean every damn word of it. You are beautiful. More than I could ever but into words. There is not a single lyric nor song I could ever write either that could define how beautiful you are to me. There are no words to describe how beautiful and perfect you are. I love you Y/n. I was waiting till tonight at the bonfire to tell you that but I do. I love you so fucking much and I don't want you to ever put yourself down in any kind of way." I was shocked and had no clue at what to say besides how I felt.