7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔

' It's you, it's always been you, and it will always be you

' It's you, it's always been you, and it will always be you. '

____________________

GULPING, I run a hand through my hair, the previous events playing rapidly over and over again in my mind.

Stiles, Deaton and I went to Harris' classroom to look for any clues of his disappearance, and what we found was disturbing.

On the tests that Harris had graded, instead of writing our grades, each test had a different letter on it, spelling out the word DARACH.

A Darach is like a druid, but the bad kind, which only means that this dark druid is sacrificing people out of revenge.

I glance at Stiles, seeing him staring ahead, his eyes staring straigh ahead.

Moving my head, I see that he's staring at Vernon Boyd standing by his locker, Stiles' eyes almost piercing through him.

"I'm quickly gonna' go talk to him." Stiles dismisses himself, before I can even question as to what he wants to discuss with Boyd, he quickly dashes off to Derek's beta.

With a sigh, and a roll of my eyes at the hyperactive, brown eyed boy, I make myself over to my locker, just situated down the hall.

Quickly putting in my combination, the locker clicks open.

I search through it, taking my Math and History books out, remembering that I had homework.

Shutting the locker, I let out a yelp, almost jumping ten feet in thr air.

Justin Roland, a lacrosse player and also a total pain in the ass, leans against the locker next to mine, a slight smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want?" I harshly ask, clutching my books tighter against my chest, trying not to snap any further at Justin.

I don't have time for his crap, I already have to weight of having to deal with a dark druid, an alpha pack and my insanely huge crush on my best friend.

"Lilly, how about you, me, my house Saturday night?" Justin grins, a mischevous glint in his eyes, the sight of him making me cringe further.

Is he being serious right now?

He has asked me out a few times before, and every time I had told him no.

It just wouldn't feel right, I mean, it doesn't feel right going out with guys that aren't Stiles Stilinski and even though I know that I should get over my hopeless crush on Stiles, it's just too hard.