Chapter Seven- Frank

Hey guys! (wow I'm starting every chapter with this)

OH MY GOD THANKS A LOT for ALL OF YOUR SWEET COMMENTs I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Also, WE'VE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS/FANS/AWESOMEPEOPLE! I'm so happy guys, like, THANKS SO MUCH.

MAN, INSPIRATION IS AWEZOME.

Dedication goes to MisakaLovesYou for the sweet comment. Seriously guys, you are THE reason I keep on writing.

Caterpillars!

Frank Zhang VII

"Jason!" Frank yelled to the flying figure, "Jason! Oh my god, why won't he listen? Jason!"

"Leo!" Hazel yelled. Leo looked down at Hazel and Frank, who gestured for them to come down. Leo yelled at Jason, who lowered himself onto deck. 

"What's wrong?" Jason asked, frowning.

"Percy and Annabeth." Hazel said, "We think they might be in trouble."

"Piper went to check on them." Frank added. He saw the momentary look of worry that appeared on Jason's face, but it disappeared just as quickly.

"Alright, then, let's go." Leo said, turning and bolting down the stairs. Jason followed, and Hazel was right behind him, making Frank last.

"Annabeth?" Jason called, cupping his hands around his mouth, "Percy?"

"Piper! Where'd you run off to, Beauty Queen?" Leo yelled.

"Here, guys!" Hazel exclaimed, pushing on a door. "This door's locked, so Piper, Annabeth, and Percy must be in here!"

"T-that's Piper's room." Frank stuttered. "A coincidence?" 

"Piper!" A familiar voice, Percy, screamed, "Get out of here, quickly! It's a trap!"

Fear and worry showed on everyone's faces, as a loud crashing sound was heard, making Frank flinch away from the door.

"W-what was that?" Hazel asked, her eyes wide.

"Piper!" Jason yelled, finally seeming to break. He pounded on her door, each thud echoing through the hallway, "Piper, open up!"

"What's going on in there?" Frank asked.

"I dunno, but it can't be good." Leo replied, glaring at the door. 

"Okay, stand aside, people." Frank said. The three demigods immediately backed away, and Frank turned into a grizzly bear. Using all his might, he charged towards the door.

A moment before Frank's impact with the door, Hazel yelled "No!" Frank was repelled back by an invisible force, thrown against the wall. He dropped to the floor, turning into a human and coughing up blood.

"Frank!" Hazel exclaimed, dropping to her knees next to him.

Frank felt a burning feeling travel through his body, his limbs heavy and aching. Frank let out a groan as Hazel helped him to a sitting position.

"What was that?" Frank asked, his vision blurring for a few seconds, then returning to normal.

"A magical force field. If you attack it, it will repel you and cause you to have intense pain." Hazel replied grimly, "I would have told you sooner, but I realized a bit too late."

"I guess, all we can do is wait for now." Jason said solemnly, "Let's take Frank to the infirmary for now."

"Agreed." 

Jason and Leo picked up Frank, who was now barely conscious. He felt someone haul him onto a bed, and gentle hands pull a blanket over his body. The blanket was a bit too small, so his feet and ankles peaked out from under the blanket.