FORTY NINE ⇢ TEXTS

private messages between
carlson
and
chandler

baby carl: hiiiiiii

hot mama chan: hi love! what's up?

baby carl: i just wanted to see how you're doing. i know you're in atlanta so i figured if you needed anything i could grab it for you

hot mama chan: that's so sweet! sebastian just went to the store, though. but god knows i change my mind a lot. i'll tell you if i do babe

baby carl: so i have a question.

hot mama chan: sure what's up?

baby carl: my attorney's just called me. apparently other girls have gone through what i have and they have actual evidence to prove it. they weren't going to before but now they're going to court because they know other girls have gone through it, too.

hot mama chan: that's so good. i'm so glad someone's going to put that scum behind bars. are you okay babe?

baby carl: yeah i just wanted some advice on how to talk to tom about it. i want him to understand what happened and why i hid it for so long. and i know the media is going to get ahold of this soon. like less than a day soon.

hot mama chan: just be honest with him, love. it sounds harder than it is, but just remember you love him, and you want to tell him. once you begin to explain the rest will all fall in to place. sebastian and i still haven't talked about a lot but since the baby is coming i'm going to have to.

baby carl: thank you so much, chan. it means a lot and i'll do my best to tell him, and you do your best to tell sebastian okay?

hot mama chan: okay :) love you.

baby carl: love you too, xx.